Sold on Obama

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I honestly can't figure out why Democrats are still sold on Obama..

Sure.. they have no choice in the matter but 4 more years of a failed Presidency just to win an election... seems kinda pathetic..

I'm just not seeing the upside of him being re-elected..

Last edited:
yawn.gif

What's the upside of him being re-elected..

Keeping one party from having a controlled gov't.

I thought you were a Democrat...so we pleasantly agree then.. when Democrats had it all .. all hell broke loose.. a man made disaster you might say...:lol:

Not sure where I said I was a Democrat......

But the newb is right this is just a weak troll thread from a weak troll.

(BTW don't forgot it was a GOP controlled gov't who got this whole disaster party started)

Have a good night, Lumpy.

Hack/troll away, whatever.

It’s all partisan, all the time.

And of course there’s no ‘up-side’ to a republican presidency, the last administration is ample evidence of that. For some Obama’s a known quantity, for most 2012 will be an election of the lesser of two evils.

I belong to a tiny minority who is opposed to the ‘imperial presidency’ and believes in the original intent of the Framers that the Executive doesn’t do much of anything; the country was supposed to be run by Congress. The president is to sign legislation (sans ‘statements’), appoint judges and justices, and make speeches. He may veto a bill on occasion and report on the state of the Union ‘from time to time,’ otherwise his role is mostly ceremonial and indeed ‘administrative.’

The propensity of Western states to gravitate toward some kind of strong ruler is remarkable; were it not for the Constitution we’d be a dictatorship long ago.

Keeping one party from having a controlled gov't.

I thought you were a Democrat...so we pleasantly agree then.. when Democrats had it all .. all hell broke loose.. a man made disaster you might say...:lol:

(BTW don't forgot it was a GOP controlled gov't who got this whole disaster party started)

So asking Democrats why their sold on Obama or what the upside of another 4 years is... is considered trollish .....

I hardly believe you're qualified to make judgments on me...:lol:.. get real

I'm not trying to be trollish here..

I'm just not seeing the upside of him being re-elected.. really..

Weak Troll is weak

:trolls:

So newbie smart ass.. answer this question..

What's the upside of him being re-elected.. given what we've seen so far..?

He's the Devil We Know?

Actually, he seems to be reforming from Liberal Academic to Moderate Conservative.....He's morphing into Bush. The question is: It this a temporary transformation for the benefit on 2012 votes, or a permanent one that will result in seriously reducing the size of government?

So asking Democrats why their sold on Obama or what the upside of another 4 years is... is considered trollish .....

Usual Liberal antics. They have no answer so claim the simple act of asking " Why should we vote for Obama?" is trolling. I am pretty sure if this thread goes very long we will get at least one response that we are Racist for asking. And we already got the "Bush did it " response.

Usual Liberal antics. They have no answer so claim the simple act of asking " Why should we vote for Obama?" is trolling. I am pretty sure if this thread goes very long we will get at least one response that we are Racist for asking. And we already got the "Bush did it " response.

Yup.. so predictable it's like child's play..... yawn...

It’s all partisan, all the time.

And of course there’s no ‘up-side’ to a republican presidency, the last administration is ample evidence of that. For some Obama’s a known quantity, for most 2012 will be an election of the lesser of two evils.

I belong to a tiny minority who is opposed to the ‘imperial presidency’ and believes in the original intent of the Framers that the Executive doesn’t do much of anything; the country was supposed to be run by Congress. The president is to sign legislation (sans ‘statements’), appoint judges and justices, and make speeches. He may veto a bill on occasion and report on the state of the Union ‘from time to time,’ otherwise his role is mostly ceremonial and indeed ‘administrative.’

The propensity of Western states to gravitate toward some kind of strong ruler is remarkable; were it not for the Constitution we’d be a dictatorship long ago.

What ample evidence.. employment, national debt, budget balancing... gas prices..The day Harry and Nancy took over the country started down the wrong track...there is no doubt about that, is there.

Avoiding repeating the unprecedented disaster of Bush and the Republican Congress, by electing a Republican president,

is reason enough.

Your answer is actually a big part of the problem because it infers the only choices are a Republican president or Obama despite the fact there will be other people on the ballot, but since the vast majority of people in this country are herded like sheep into thinking they can't vote for anyone else we continue to get fucked year after year.

Avoiding repeating the unprecedented disaster of Bush and the Republican Congress, by electing a Republican president,

is reason enough.

Your answer is actually a big part of the problem because it infers the only choices are a Republican president or Obama despite the fact there will be other people on the ballot, but since the vast majority of people in this country are herded like sheep into thinking they can't vote for anyone else we continue to get fucked year after year.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back