Solar goes Diesel

mdn, you silly ass, by the kw, nuclear is twice as expensive as wind, and present solar competes head on with nuclear. Were we spending as much on solar research as we spend on nuclear research, we would already have cheap 40%+ solar panels, and would be selling that technology to the rest of the world.
Solar panels would be even cheaper if you didn't put diesel generators under them.

mdn, you silly ass, by the kw, nuclear is twice as expensive as wind, and present solar competes head on with nuclear. Were we spending as much on solar research as we spend on nuclear research, we would already have cheap 40%+ solar panels, and would be selling that technology to the rest of the world.

Old Crock, is that why in Germany, a country you site as a success, is taking the profit from Nuclear power to subsidize Wind power and Solar.

If we spent the money researching Solar, excuse me, dumb-ass, we have spent much more on Solar research than nuclear research. Nuclear power was developed in during the 30's and 40's, no super computers, hence the money spent on computers, the research to develop super computers, and now Linux clusters, is money being spent researching Solar, Solar research is at least 50 years old. Using the best technology in the world, billions of dollars in research, Solar is a complete failure as a source of commercial power.

Nuclear power was thought up and developed without the use of computers. Fermi made the first reactor in Illinois, under a tennis court, just about by himself.

Today billions of dollars pour into the worlds greatest research centers and we are told, in 50 years Solar will be great.

Further the pollution from the manufacture of Solar panels is destroying the earth.

My latest industry report from my Spanish co-workers is the pollution in China is deadly, rivers of black, toxic waste, drain into the ocean, run off from the Green Energy industry.

Sorry if I did not link to google old crock, I work in the Energy industry, I am an Energy Power Research Institute analyst. Seeing how your telling us your career was a lumber jack destroying the forests that eat CO2 its only fair I let you know my qualifications.

Tree cutting ax wielder vs Electrical Power Research Institute Analyst.

I do feel stupid.

Forum List

Back