Solar Cylce 25 predicted to be just 1/2 of SC24.....

What is sad, these dupes believe the lie. Yet when we go to well sited USHCN sites and look at the empirical records of unadjusted temps we have been cooling now going on 18 years.

So you do you ever go outside? That is, do you ever leave your basement bunker and look at the real world?

If you would, you'd notice how the ice age hasn't arrived, despite your predictions of an imminent ice age for the past 5 years. Your Holy Ice Age is never going to arrive, no matter how pure your faith is.

What is sad, these dupes believe the lie. Yet when we go to well sited USHCN sites and look at the empirical records of unadjusted temps we have been cooling now going on 18 years.

So you do you ever go outside? That is, do you ever leave your basement bunker and look at the real world?

If you would, you'd notice how the ice age hasn't arrived, despite your predictions of an imminent ice age for the past 5 years. Your Holy Ice Age is never going to arrive, no matter how pure your faith is.
Your a moron... The stage is set and cooling is ongoing... BY the way, it takes about 30 years for an ice age to set in and all the doctoring of data to cover up the cooling that is happening is about to bite you alarmists in the ass..

Hey....Yo........Dey told me decades ago dat da oshin waltrs would be at da Delawear Riva by now....dey lied! And haf uv Florida waz goin tu be unda da waltr.....dey lied! And we waz to be alt uf oil by now.....dey lied!.....dey just want to tax us more....

The reason why the "ice age" hasn't arrived yet is because it has already been here for around 2.6 MILLION years.

I have corrected you on this before and here we are, you are still ignorant of the INTER glacial period we are living in.

Glaciation= Advancing ice and cold for hundreds to thousands of miles towards the south, roughly 80-120 thousands years

Interglacial= Retreating Ice and cold for hundreds to thousands of Miles towards the north, roughly 10-20 thousand years.

I think the issue is that Climate alarmists deny that the Suns output could have a significant effect on the earth's temperature compared to Carbon Dioxide levels that man creates.

No they don't.
If someone told you that, they lied to your face.
And if you believed something that stupid, you need to examine why you were so gullible. I mean, the actual science is easy to find, so why believe idiot cult myths that someone told you?

Are you really so dull? CO2 has been the MAIN point of climate alarmist since they found this new line of propaganda
More likely, you are just like the rest of the Al Gores..you'll change your story as soon as your old lies are decimated and debunked.

But if I'm not mistaken, CO2 levels have been FAR higher in Earth's atmosphere LONG before man came along.

So?
If anyone had ever said CO2 was the only thing affecting climate, that would mean something. But since no one ever said that, that's a dumb strawman on your part.

Is this person coherent? Rising CO2 levels are what they base almost all their Alarmist chicken calls on. If you're being serious....it's actually sad.

Man contributes to it, but we have to remember that if every human on earth were put in one square location, toe to toe, shoulder to shoulder, out of the 196 million square miles on earth's surface, that human square would only be 22 miles on each side. Less than a pin head on a basketball..

And all those people would be dead in a few days. Again, that's a dumb strawman on your part.

WTF are you talking about? Saying they "would all be dead" makes no sense. I gave facts on the tiny footprint of man on the planet showing how much land there is compared to how much all of mankind actually occupies. That is all.

Forum List

Back