Solar Cylce 25 predicted to be just 1/2 of SC24.....

Like the Sun itself, weakening of the magnetic field pales in comparison with the mighty CO2 molecule which can make it flood or drought, heat or cold, oceans rise or fall

Ok, So exactly WHEN can I expect it to get cooler in Florida ?
Where in Florida are you?
Here is a general description of where and what will cool.

0 -27.5 deg LAT will see very little change in its temps to start with.

27.6-38.9 deg LAT will see cooling start by mid September this year. A full month early.

39.0-62.3 deg LAT will see cooling in early September. Again a full month early.

62.4-85 deg LAT will begin major cooing in early August.

When we add in the ENSO going cold about this same time, the temperature drops will be sharp and the precipitation patterns will be heavy and wet. Its July 6th and already the high mountain temperatures have already dropped by 5 degrees below average. Cooling at high altitudes has started already, a full 2 months early.

Is this what you're talking about ?....

WCIR.JPG

Billy has been making the same ice age predictions here for what is it, 5 years now? Needless to say, his Holy Ice Age never arrives. Instead, it just keeps on warming strongly.

No matter. His faith is pure. If the glorious spirit of cold has failed to bless Billy with its frigid presence, that obviously means Billy needs to preach the Gospel of the Ice Age even harder. If enough people believe and pray for it, Billy's frosty utopia will finally cover the world. So here he is, preaching and trying to gain new converts.

To be honest, there is real science that proves the Earth has gone through glaciation periods and relatively much warmer periods.
It's really hard to deny that. Whether Global warming is true or not.

There is no predicting when the sun will enter a quiet period. It has already done so.

I think the issue is that Climate alarmists deny that the Suns output could have a significant effect on the earth's temperature compared to Carbon Dioxide levels that man creates.

But if I'm not mistaken, CO2 levels have been FAR higher in Earth's atmosphere LONG before man came along.
Man contributes to it, but we have to remember that if every human on earth were put in one square location, toe to toe, shoulder to shoulder, out of the 196 million square miles on earth's surface, that human square would only be 22 miles on each side. Less than a pin head on a basketball..

I think the issue is that Climate alarmists deny that the Suns output could have a significant effect on the earth's temperature compared to Carbon Dioxide levels that man creates.

But if I'm not mistaken, CO2 levels have been FAR higher in Earth's atmosphere LONG before man came along.
Man contributes to it, but we have to remember that if every human on earth were put in one square location, toe to toe, shoulder to shoulder, out of the 196 million square miles on earth's surface, that human square would only be 22 miles on each side. Less than a pin head on a basketball..
rational person: hey maybe the sun -- a whole entire star only 8 light-minutes away from us, radiating furious amounts of energy and varying in output -- has something to do with climate change

climate cultist: NO NO THATS IMPOSSIBLE ITS ONLY AMERICAN COAL AND SUVS WHY DO YOU HATE SCIENCE

Actually, if you look at the science, you will see that our contribution to the total CO2 is so vanishingly small that it is damned near unmeasurable. We don't even produce enough CO2 to overcome the natural variation from year to year in the earth's own CO2 making machinery....

Is this what you're talking about ?....

WCIR.JPG
upload_2019-7-10_9-42-39.png

About three weeks ago the polar jet decreased its over all pressures and size which decreased the size of the low pressure centers it could create. That lasted two weeks before it strengthened and is now on the increase towards winter.

The low pressure centers are again being generated and it looks like the polar jet will be stronger this year by 20mb over last year. You all thought last winter was cold. We now have a cold pocket in the pacific and a neutral ENSO that is trending to cold. I would be preparing today for this winter as the pattern shift has already started a full 2 months early.

I expect the Santa Anna winds to start this week, a full two months early, as the pattern is already present for these to be active.

It looks like SHO is getting nervous...

The narrow band of energy at 0.2-0.8um (which water in our atmosphere can not inhibit) has now shifted further into longer wavelengths. The primary energy band is now at 0.6-1.2um where clouds and water vapor can inhibit it. This is a 22% shift in energy at these wavelengths. Recently we were sitting at 12-18% but it has now shifted further raising that percentage of change to 22%.

SHO has NEVER seen this level of solar output shift in wavelength and no one wants to report on it.

This will cause further cooling of our oceans.

June 2019, hottest June in history globally.

Record heat for the next week over the USA.

The Sacred Spirit of the Ice Age keeps refusing to bless Billy. He must have displeased his icy gods.

No they don't.

If someone told you that, they lied to your face.

And if you believed something that stupid, you need to examine why you were so gullible. I mean, the actual science is easy to find, so why believe idiot cult myths that someone told you?

So?

If anyone had ever said CO2 was the only thing affecting climate, that would mean something. But since no one ever said that, that's a dumb strawman on your part.

And all those people would be dead in a few days. Again, that's a dumb strawman on your part.

The Sacred Spirit of the Ice Age keeps refusing to bless Billy. He must have displeased his icy gods.

Which heavily adjusted, homogenized, and infilled record are you using to make those claims?

:bsflag:

Karl Et Al Adjustments +0.6 deg C due to statistical infilling. All made up rise..

:dig:

Of the 39 year length of the satellite, modeling, infilling record.

Which heavily adjusted, homogenized, and infilled record are you using to make those claims?

What is sad, these dupes believe the lie. Yet when we go to well sited USHCN sites and look at the empirical records of unadjusted temps we have been cooling now going on 18 years.

Forum List

Back