~Soda Stream~

Anyone seen this NEW item they are selling on Tv now??
I believe it is called the Soda Stream.
A contraption that looks like a coffee maker, only it turns ordinary tap water..into soda!
Yeah.....rather hard to believe........it's a machine, and you have several "flavors" to choose from, and each small bottle of your favorite flavor is supposed to make up to 32 2-liter bottles of your favorite soda pop!
The people in the infomercial tried it, and I heard some say "It tastes just like Sprite".....or "It tastes just like Coke".
My problem would be, Coke tastes nothing like Pepsi.......so they probably do not have a Pepsi variation....only a Coke one.
It has the carbonation....the fizz looks as tho it's there.....I just wonder how the stuff tastes. People were talking about how much money they'd save......but I dunno.......I don't see how it can come close to my great tasting Pepsi....I think I'll stick with the way I buy my soda now~

I got one for Christmas, but I am not supposed to know that. I will report.

Please report back....I will be waiting ~LoL~
These things do fascinate me..................

Skull Pilot said:
I've had one for a couple years now.

It works well but the refill CO2 cartridges are expensive.
Eh i reckon they are!

My sister has one of these.......... I wonder if it has bad stuff like aspertame in the diet mixs?

Probably better off buying soda water and adding the flavor you like.

or, skip the liver killing, teeth eating chemicals and have some fruit juice with it.

Fruit juice is hard on your teeth and not good for diabetics so it may be hard on your liver as well. I drink a little diet root beer for a treat but mostly water. Milk with meals.

I don't know what's in the flavorings so I wouldn't get it, I don't trust these contraptions. I'm a granola girl.

Well....I didn't get one....surprise ~LoL~
In fact, I haven't even seen one in stores anywhere.....I thought they were supposed to be available in a few stores (??)
Might help if I actually went out and ventured into a store *haha*

Forum List

Back