~Soda Stream~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Anyone seen this NEW item they are selling on Tv now??
I believe it is called the Soda Stream.
A contraption that looks like a coffee maker, only it turns ordinary tap water..into soda!
Yeah.....rather hard to believe........it's a machine, and you have several "flavors" to choose from, and each small bottle of your favorite flavor is supposed to make up to 32 2-liter bottles of your favorite soda pop!
The people in the infomercial tried it, and I heard some say "It tastes just like Sprite".....or "It tastes just like Coke".
My problem would be, Coke tastes nothing like Pepsi.......so they probably do not have a Pepsi variation....only a Coke one.
It has the carbonation....the fizz looks as tho it's there.....I just wonder how the stuff tastes. People were talking about how much money they'd save......but I dunno.......I don't see how it can come close to my great tasting Pepsi....I think I'll stick with the way I buy my soda now~

I've had one for a couple years now.

It works well but the refill CO2 cartridges are expensive.

I've had one for a couple years now.

It works well but the refill CO2 cartridges are expensive.

Oh wow.....well it's nice to know someone does have one and that it works well!
But that sucks that a piece you need is so expensive....there is always a catch *sigh*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh another Chinese made piece of shit to make them and Walmart richer.
'Call Now !! If you use your Shittybank card you can have it in monthly payments.
If you call in the next 30 minutes we'll throw in a purple potato peeler and a Ginsu knife"

murkins. The most gullible fuckers on the planet.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh another Chinese made piece of shit to make them and Walmart richer.
'Call Now !! If you use your Shittybank card you can have it in monthly payments.
If you call in the next 30 minutes we'll throw in a purple potato peeler and a Ginsu knife"

What's gullible about not buying soda or sparkling water at a store?

The unit was not very expensive and in the 2 years I've had it I have not had one problem with it.

It makes a good addition to my home bar as I don't have to stock bottles of tonic or other mixers. I just make them when I need them but then again you probably think having a home bar with a couple taps and a supply of fresh kegs of home brew is gullible as well.

okay its the solstice ....i am not gonna be mean...but i will admit that i am shocked you have this machinie thingie for sodas...cause you always come off as a bit of a health nut nazi....no offense....but now i get it you have it for your bar.....now why do you have such a well stocked bar.....

hmmm ego....pandering to friends....why?

The unit was not very expensive and in the 2 years I've had it I have not had one problem with it.

It makes a good addition to my home bar as I don't have to stock bottles of tonic or other mixers. I just make them when I need them but then again you probably think having a home bar with a couple taps and a supply of fresh kegs of home brew is gullible as well.

I'm coming to your house for New years!!!

okay its the solstice ....i am not gonna be mean...but i will admit that i am shocked you have this machinie thingie for sodas...cause you always come off as a bit of a health nut nazi....no offense....but now i get it you have it for your bar.....now why do you have such a well stocked bar.....

hmmm ego....pandering to friends....why?

I don't drink soda like colas or that other diet crap that's full of aspartame and other nasty chemicals.

I do however like a sparkling water with a few drops of fresh citrus juice. And I know that the stuff I make is cheaper than a Perrier

I'm coming to your house for New years!!!

I'm tapping a Christmas porter made with chocolate coffee and cinnamon this year.

I just saw the damn commercial again ~LoL~
I can't hardly believe "It tastes like the real deal!!"

It is in essence a small counter top version of what every restaurant and bar has. Soda "syrup" and Co2.

I miss my pop in a bottle that I have to use a pop opener on ...
Complete with catchphrase, 'Get busy with the fizzy', the iconic machines were one of the 'must have' gadgets of the 70s and 80s.
During the peak of their popularity the products were even delivered by milkmen up and down the country.
But in the last two decades the machine, which was first invented in 1903, has vanished from mainstream stores.
Now they are back in time for Christmas with a fresh range of flavours, a new, sleek machine - and the same catchphrase.
They will be available in Tesco, Robert Dyas, Lakeland Plastic and a host of independent stores.
Mark Wyatt, general manager for SodaStream in the UK, said: "Anyone who was around in the 70s or 80s will remember SodaStream.
"Everyone fell into one of two categories - either you were popular because you had one or green with envy because you wanted one.
SodaStream machines return - Telegraph
sodastream-machine-collection.jpg

Anyone seen this NEW item they are selling on Tv now??
I believe it is called the Soda Stream.
A contraption that looks like a coffee maker, only it turns ordinary tap water..into soda!
Yeah.....rather hard to believe........it's a machine, and you have several "flavors" to choose from, and each small bottle of your favorite flavor is supposed to make up to 32 2-liter bottles of your favorite soda pop!
The people in the infomercial tried it, and I heard some say "It tastes just like Sprite".....or "It tastes just like Coke".
My problem would be, Coke tastes nothing like Pepsi.......so they probably do not have a Pepsi variation....only a Coke one.
It has the carbonation....the fizz looks as tho it's there.....I just wonder how the stuff tastes. People were talking about how much money they'd save......but I dunno.......I don't see how it can come close to my great tasting Pepsi....I think I'll stick with the way I buy my soda now~

I got one for Christmas, but I am not supposed to know that. I will report.

I saw them at Target :D

I miss my pop in a bottle that I have to use a pop opener on ...
Complete with catchphrase, 'Get busy with the fizzy', the iconic machines were one of the 'must have' gadgets of the 70s and 80s.
During the peak of their popularity the products were even delivered by milkmen up and down the country.
But in the last two decades the machine, which was first invented in 1903, has vanished from mainstream stores.
Now they are back in time for Christmas with a fresh range of flavours, a new, sleek machine - and the same catchphrase.
They will be available in Tesco, Robert Dyas, Lakeland Plastic and a host of independent stores.
Mark Wyatt, general manager for SodaStream in the UK, said: "Anyone who was around in the 70s or 80s will remember SodaStream.
"Everyone fell into one of two categories - either you were popular because you had one or green with envy because you wanted one.
SodaStream machines return - Telegraph
sodastream-machine-collection.jpg

I miss the soda in the glass bottles too!!!!
These are pretty zzzz....and I do like the fountain soda taste :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back