Sockpuppeting the editorial pages

It's no secret that people are being paid by the hour to propagandize...oops.. I mean blog.

but people are always told to write letters to the editor, too.

Let me get this right? You have no problem with Obama allowing his people to manipulate the American people with false letters to the editor around the Country? BUT do have a problem with INDIVIDUALS running their own private websites? Anyone else need anymore proof of just how stupid Jillian is?

you know, ijit, i know you wait for te opportunity to insult me... but if you think we haven't had people on this board paid by the GOP to spam, you're brain dead.

S'matter? I thought money = free speech.

hypocrite.

Is there any proof of this at all? Actually this is the first I have ever heard of this happening. Are there links to show where republicans are involved in this too? Not that I think it above them but I would like to see.

Let me get this right? You have no problem with Obama allowing his people to manipulate the American people with false letters to the editor around the Country? BUT do have a problem with INDIVIDUALS running their own private websites? Anyone else need anymore proof of just how stupid Jillian is?

you know, ijit, i know you wait for te opportunity to insult me... but if you think we haven't had people on this board paid by the GOP to spam, you're brain dead.

S'matter? I thought money = free speech.

hypocrite.

Is there any proof of this at all? Actually this is the first I have ever heard of this happening. Are there links to show where republicans are involved in this too? Not that I think it above them but I would like to see.

She still supports blindly Obama, she needs no proof.

there is nothing but "surmise" on both sides. but i have no doubt its done... same as the people who show up just to promo a product or website.

i know there's been talk about it. but some seem to think we're supposed to do more than say it's possible before knowing anything further.

She still supports blindly Obama, she needs no proof.

how would you know? it's not like you ever tried to have an intelligent conversation on the subject. you just make up stuff as you go along.

i don't bother trying to get into conversations like that with bullies... i just make fun of you all. it's all you deserve.

EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION Jillian has nothing and instead of owning up to trolls instead.

Finally, Glenn Greenwald noted that Obama adviser Cass Sunstein has advocated for just such a plan in order for the government to dominate the Internet.

In 2008, while at Harvard Law School, Sunstein co-wrote a truly pernicious paper proposing that the U.S. Government employ teams of covert agents and pseudo-”independent” advocates to “cognitively infiltrate” online groups and websites — as well as other activist groups — which advocate views that Sunstein deems “false conspiracy theories” about the Government. This would be designed to increase citizens’ faith in government officials and undermine the credibility of conspiracists.

Stop The ACLU

Hmmmm.

Chanel, you really think any advocacy blog with a "Donate" button is going to be giving you just the facts? It's failry well known that the political parties, 527's, think tanks, advocacy organizations, even individual campaigns have been paying internet shills for at least a decade and both sides do it - in and out of power. Like I said before, who cares? Know it exists and be suspicious of parrots with nothing but talking points. Some of them are just spoon fed idiots who can't find an original thought with two hands and a flashlight, some are undoubtedly paid propagandists. These days, well, at least they have jobs. :lol:

It's no secret that people are being paid by the hour to propagandize...oops.. I mean blog.

but people are always told to write letters to the editor, too.

I haven't gotten a check in like 8 years, what the fuck, somebody owes me plenty. I'll even cut my rate to $15.95 per post

Forum List

Back