Sock puppets

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
For a couple of years I have been reading about sock puppets here on the USMB. Just what kind of sock puppets are there? Tube sock puppets? Wool sock puppets? Boot sock puppets? Nylon sock puppets? How do you tell the difference???????????? Just wondering.

For a couple of years I have been reading about sock puppets here on the USMB. Just what kind of sock puppets are there? Tube sock puppets? Wool sock puppets? Boot sock puppets? Nylon sock puppets? How do you tell the difference???????????? Just wondering.

Watch out for the ones that smell like fish.

ObiefishSockPuppet_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgWxUipUYjA]Sammy Davis Jr.- Tap Dancing,Singing, And More...... - YouTube[/ame]

They are costumed and wearing assorted masks. One way to identify them is by their writing styles, grammar and punctuation. And pretty soon, there will be several odors, all with identical scents reminding one of fraud....

and i was so worried yanno, went and signed up for paraniods anyonomous

...but they won't tell me where the effin' meetings are....

<rim shot>
~S~

Generally they are dirty and so used they have a lot of holes....and stink.

And rejected.

;)

And the smell always shows up because they don't have TheBrains to keep them clean.

And the smell always shows up because they don't have TheBrains to keep them clean.

Oh forgot... socks are also blind.

Forum List

Back