Social security will be unable to pay full bennefits to beneficiaries by 2035

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
They seem to say that a lot.
I woukd rather invest it. But choice is rather limited in america and only gonna get worse. Especially if dems take over govt next year

They'll all be anchor babies anyhow.

The 5G radiation and glyphosate is making all the native born kids of present residents infertile anyhow. . . .

:auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
They'll all be anchor babies anyhow.

The 5G radiation and glyphosate is making all the native born kids of present residents infertile anyhow. . . .

:auiqs.jpg:

Thanks for making me piss my pants!!!!! :iyfyus.jpg:

I invest with the assumption there will be no social security by the time I get there. They should, however, either raise the contribution rates or turn it into a means tested program. It basically is already for some people through SSDI, the rules against impoverished spouses when it comes to nursing home, etc etc.

Eliminate the earnings cap.

Problem solved.
Back in the 1980's people were shouted out warning about SS/Medicare when the taxes were raised massively. All of that money put into a general fund with not worrying about the future. The future is now. If I was earning above the earnings cap, adding 15% tax removal is a killer. However at some point something will have to be done from the corrupted political class who even now is stealing money for their crazy programs they want to add.

Problem solved.
Back in the 1980's people were shouted out warning about SS/Medicare when the taxes were raised massively. All of that money put into a general fund with not worrying about the future. The future is now. If I was earning above the earnings cap, adding 15% tax removal is a killer. However at some point something will have to be done from the corrupted political class who even now is stealing money for their crazy programs they want to add.

Removing the cap doesn't help you if you turn around and have to write 6 digit monthly social security checks to tech billionaires. raising the rates enough to get us through the Baby Boom's drawn out deaths, the demographics should move back toward kilter.

Problem solved.

Removing the cap doesn't help you if you turn around and have to write 6 digit monthly social security checks to tech billionaires. raising the rates enough to get us through the Baby Boom's drawn out deaths, the demographics should move back toward kilter.
You want the boomers dead? They questioned back then and were laughed at. Old Tip O'Neill and I believe Claude Pepper told us "Don't Worry"! Trust us! To start kill their families. You must agree. All of them.

Problem solved.

You want the boomers dead? They questioned back then and were laughed at. Old Tip O'Neill and I believe Claude Pepper told us "Don't Worry"! Trust us! To start kill their families. You must agree. All of them.

Life is a fatal condition from which we all suffer.

Forum List

Back