Social Security Scam

Originally posted by Big D
I know every owner of every major propane company. I have a company thats involved in the propane industry.

What your line Neyguy?

"Involved". I wonder what that means.

I am "involved" with the Computer industry, politics, and information dissemination as well.

I have BEEN involved in establishing other businesses as well.

Does this prove anything?

No.

It merely shows, once again, your comment about the lemonade stand to be stupid and irrelevant to anything except your own ego.

Cash and carry has been and will always continue to be my way of operating because it is the only ethical way of doing business. PERIOD.

The fact that Big-D is so against it for a handout shows who is doing himself, the economy and the public a true disservice and sacrificing integrity for the almighty buck.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
You forget that there is a HUGE part of the population out there that CAN'T get credit cards or even open a checking account. Those are the people many of these businesses target. Last time I looked, cash is the only guaranteed method of payment.

Have you ever heard the term "the unbankable customer"? There are a lot. Why do you think all these check cashing businesses do so well?
I did not say you CAN'T pay with cash,
just anyone who says that they have a cash only business is running on a very small scale.

I would love to hear about this cash only cement company, do you have a link?

just anyone who says that they have a cash only business is running on a very small scale.

Actually, not true. It takes a lot of work to operate big on cash, but it is possible.

It takes comittment to integrity of doing business ethically.

As someone who makes insulting and racist remarks everywhere and then admits spewing high pressured gas, I am sure you have difficulty with that.

Hey Big D......I would bet you operate with having loans as well, huh?

I NEVER HAVE.

Debt free forever.

-And you probably think THAT isn't possible unless you are small potatoes too.

I would love to hear about this cash only cement company, do you have a link?

It was a business for sale. I had to sign an NDA.....

You are still missing the point.

Now I see how you win your arguments. You just wear down those that don't agree with you.

I know for a fact that there are MANY, MANY businesses out there that are cash only and that DO VERY WELL.

Generally, they are owned by one of three types of people:

1. Immigrants
2. Mafia
3. People that don't trust banks

You believe what you will. I will know what I know.

Cash Businesses
If your business deals in a lot of cash -- for example, you run a bar, a restaurant, vending machines or a laundromat -- the IRS may suspect you of skimming cash off your receipts. This is true whether you file Form 8300 or not. The audit potential of cash businesses is much higher than average.

CASH BUSINESSES

Originally posted by NewGuy

I am "involved" with the Computer industry, politics, and information dissemination as well.
Does this prove anything?
You have a business in the Computer industry and you don't have a web site, I smell bullshit.

You have a business in the Computer industry and you don't have a web site, I smell bullshit.

That is because you have your head up yer butt.

I didn't say I sold software or PC parts did I?

Newsflash Big-D.....When you don't LOSE CUSTOMERS, you do not need to advertise to GAIN CUSTOMERS.

Newsflash Big-D.....When you don't LOSE CUSTOMERS, you do not need to advertise to GAIN CUSTOMERS.
Bingo! No churn, no burn (as in burning cash).

But then again, a neophyte at business would never understand that....

Gee, Big-D, for a guy who had so much bark, where is your bite?

You claimed your wife had within the last 4 years become qualified as a pharmacist.

For a guy who claims to be independently wealthy, an inventor, has a horse boarding business, and owns a business in the propane industry:

What the heck does she need to be a pharmacist for?

:rolleyes:

Gee, Big-D, for a guy who had so much bark, where is your bite?

You claimed your wife had within the last 4 years become qualified as a pharmacist.

For a guy who claims to be independently wealthy, an inventor, has a horse boarding business, and owns a business in the propane industry:

What the heck does she need to be a pharmacist for?

:rolleyes:
Thats what she wanted to do, I not going to tell her no.
We just board a few horses for some neigbors theirs no money in that, if anything it cost me , the big money is from what I invented for the propane industry.

Well over 1 million units sold, 25 dollars on each unit, very simple invention.

Thats what she wanted to do, I not going to tell her no.
We just board a few horses for some neigbors theirs no money in that, if anything it cost me , the big money is from what I invented for the propane industry.

Well over 1 million units sold, 25 dollars on each unit, very simple invention.
Profit margins?

Doesn't matter what you sell it for.... what matters is how much you can make each piece.

Profit margins?

Doesn't matter what you sell it for.... what matters is how much you can make each piece.
25 dollars is my profit on each unit.

25 dollars is my profit on each unit.

Do you realize how idiotic you just made yourself look?

It is impossible to make $25.00 on something that you sell for $25.00. So, is somebody "giving" you the product?

:p: :p: :p: :p:

Do you realize how idiotic you just made yourself look?

It is impossible to make $25.00 on something that you sell for $25.00. So, is somebody "giving" you the product?

:p: :p: :p: :p:
I never said what I sell them for. Depending on the size you order, I start selling them at 43 dollars each.

Originally posted by OCA
Big D do you actually believe that Indians, the actual only ethnic American there is were not royally fucked over by the American government. Are you that intellectually dishonest?

No, he's just a racist moron.

A complex fraud scheme involving homes with artificially inflated prices purchased with stolen Social Security numbers is proving to be Utah's newest and most costly scam, victimizing individuals and costing the state millions of dollars.

An ongoing investigation by federal and state agencies has found that 87 homes in Utah have been purchased using stolen Social Security numbers. The government has already lost $2.5 million on a small percentage of those homes, according to the Utah Attorney General's Office.

In one example, a Salt Lake City grandmother found that her Social Security number was used to buy a $143,000 home in Layton worth about $80,000. In another, an Ogden home was purchased using the Social Security number of a 4-year-old New York girl.

So far, 21 individuals, all illegal immigrants, have been charged with felony crimes including identity theft, communications fraud, and forgery for their part in the scam. Of that group, four individuals who agreed to plea bargains are in the process of being deported, said assistant Attorney General Richard Hamp. The investigation will eventually implicate over 100 individuals, including four or five heading the scam, he said.

http://www.4utah.com/local_news/loc...ntent_id=6C104ABD-79C2-4BC4-93FE-ED72A7D84923

And probably with rich white people behind the whole scheme. Racist dogma points to mud-people as being too stupid to come up with something like that. And speaking of mud...Dungboy, you're dismissed.

Forum List

Back