Social Security Scam

Originally posted by NewGuy
Call it what you like. I have nothing to prove. You brought it up.
Your the one who wrote this:

QUOTE: Originally posted by NewGuy
Actually the lemonade stand is quite successful.

If we want to unzip and see who is manlier in the business world and society in general, you would be quite embarassed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So whip it out.

Originally posted by Big D
Thats what I thought.

Really?

You think what I said justifies your assumption?

FYI.....I still don't HAVE an online commercial operation.

Put that in yer pipe and smoke it.

FYI.....I still don't HAVE an online commercial operation.

Put that in yer pipe and smoke it.
Don't tell me what you don't have.

What do you have?

Anyone who claims there whole business is run only on cash, is full of it or runs a lemonade stand.

Do you have a website to your business?

I call Bullshit

A lot of businesses run on cash only. Restaurants especially. My favorite Vietnam noodle restaurant operates on cash only.

I have been looking at buying a business lately and it is hard because so many of them are cash based businesses that can't prove their claimed income or expenses. If you had a clue about business, you would know that there are a LOT of businesses that are ALL CASH.

Don't tell me what you don't have.

What do you have?

I am not here to brag. If you want to go this route you ought to prove YOUR point of justifiable criticism first.

That is how gambling works.

You are taking a gamble, so reveal your hand.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
A lot of businesses run on cash only. Restaurants especially. My favorite Vietnam noodle restaurant operates on cash only.

I have been looking at buying a business lately and it is hard because so many of them are cash based businesses that can't prove their claimed income or expenses. If you had a clue about business, you would know that there are a LOT of businesses that are ALL CASH.
Bullshit, sure if your running some little vietnam noodle stand maybe, but the other little vietnam noodle stand that takes all kinds of payment will run you out of business.

Actually the lemonade stand is quite successful.

If we want to unzip and see who is manlier in the business world and society in general, you would be quite embarassed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on Newguy, whip it out.

Bullshit, sure if your running some little vietnam noodle stand maybe, but the other little vietnam noodle stand that takes all kinds of payment will run you out of business.

LMFAO!

The place I go to has about 150 tables and I don't care what time of the day or night you go, they are full.

They make the best noodles in town and THAT is what gets the customers.

I know the owner, she lives in a $1 million plus home and has a very nice life. She is making a killing and, probably, not having to pay a lot of taxes on it since she is ALL CASH!

You really need to get a clue.

No, your here to bullshit.

I think if you compare our history on this board, the issue of integrity speaks for its self.

Again, you wanted to insult my capacities. How about proving your case?

My reply is a defensive one.

Do you throw rocks at all the boys and then run home to mommy?

LMFAO!

The place I go to has about 150 tables and I don't care what time of the day or night you go, they are full.

They make the best noodles in town and THAT is what gets the customers.

I know the owner, she lives in a $1 million plus home and has a very nice life. She is making a killing and, probably, not having to pay a lot of taxes on it since she is ALL CASH!

You really need to get a clue.
That is a extreamly rare business, if your story is even true.

In the big world though, thats not the way it is done.

Come on, embarass me.

How many business owners do YOU know?

I have owned more than a few businesses, and was surrounded by small business all of my life.

I don't think you know much more than how to ask for a handout.

How many business owners do YOU know?

I have owned more than a few businesses, and was surrounded by small business all of my life.

I don't think you know much more than how to ask for a handout.
I know every owner of every major propane company. I have a company thats involved in the propane industry.

What your line Newguy?

Look, there are ALL kinds of businesses out there.

Vending businesses - All cash
Most bars and strip clubs - All cash
Most high volume mom and pop restaurants - All cash
Most mom and pop neighborhood convenience stores - All cash

I even looked into buying a cement company that was - you got it, ALL CASH.

That is why I didn't buy it. Frankly, I won't buy a business that can't prove its income. That is just me. But a lot of the small business owners out there own businesses that are ALL CASH.

Why is that so hard to believe? It is the best way to get around the IRS.

Look, there are ALL kinds of businesses out there.

Vending businesses - All cash
Most bars and strip clubs - All cash
Most high volume mom and pop restaurants - All cash
Most mom and pop neighborhood convenience stores - All cash

I even looked into buying a cement company that was - you got it, ALL CASH.

That is why I didn't buy it. Frankly, I won't buy a business that can't prove its income. That is just me. But a lot of the small business owners out there own businesses that are ALL CASH.

Why is that so hard to believe? It is the best way to get around the IRS.
Look, I know all business owners would love to be cash only. But most customers don't like that, and any cash only business will lose business because of that. I myself like charging so I can build up my frequent flyer miles.

I know every owner of every major propane company. I have a company thats involved in the propane industry.

What your line Newguy?
Come on Newguy, think of a good one.

But most customers don't like that, and any cash only business will lose business because of that. I myself like charging so I can build up my frequent flyer miles.

You forget that there is a HUGE part of the population out there that CAN'T get credit cards or even open a checking account. Those are the people many of these businesses target. Last time I looked, cash is the only guaranteed method of payment.

Have you ever heard the term "the unbankable customer"? There are a lot. Why do you think all these check cashing businesses do so well?

Forum List

Back