Social Security payout to exceed pay-in this year

I'm sorry,

Why exactly is the fact that illegal aliens are paying into the Social Security fund a bad thing?

Social Security needs to be changed in the following ways:

1. The minimum age of retirement need to be raised by at least 3 years, preferably 5, to keep up with modern health advances and longevity.

2. A law needs to be put in place right now forbidding the payout amount of Social Security to exceed the revenue amount.
Payers into the system already contribute 2x as much as their grandparents did as a percentage of their salary.
Benefits will have to adjust accordingly.

2. A law needs to be put in place right now forbidding the payout amount of Social Security to exceed the revenue amount.

That would defeat the one of the purposes of the system. Revenues SHOULD be less than payment from the system in bad economic times, and they SHOULD be higher than payment from the system in good times (in fact, that's the way it should work for government spending in general) If the system lowers payments significantly in poor economic times - its not really much of a backup plan, is it?

Payers into the system already contribute 2x as much as their grandparents did as a percentage of their salary.

That's because they're grandparents just won't die.

I agree. The age should be raised. But we shouldn't cut payments in bad times.

1. The minimum age of retirement need to be raised by at least 3 years, preferably 5, to keep up with modern health advances and longevity.

It would help if the congresscritters stopped helping themselves to the SS "trust" fund and not paying the money back.. throw that word "trust" into the garbage. there is no trust.

It would help if the congresscritters stopped helping themselves to the SS "trust" fund and not paying the money back.. throw that word "trust" into the garbage. there is no trust.

I would have to agree here. Both parties are culpable in this, and it pisses me off to no end.

Some might say that Republicans are more culpable than Democrats, but seeing as how they're both guilty, I blame them all.

Oh my God, I think I might have to positive rep Willow. LOL.

I would have to agree here. Both parties are culpable in this, and it pisses me off to no end.

Some might say that Republicans are more culpable than Democrats, but seeing as how they're both guilty, I blame them all.

Oh my God, I think I might have to positive rep Willow. LOL.

You are not supposed to tell anybody dingbat! :eusa_shhh:

has it been going on that long?

doubting you own post?

From your post "Since new employment rules took effect in 1983"

I was taking your posts word on that and did not research the start date.
Was that a mistake on my part?

so you think the theft of ID has ended since 1983?

Nope but it takes more than just a SS card to get a job.
And I do not believe the SS admin will issue more than one check a month to one SS number.

I figured you were so badly self skewered that you would not be back to this thread?

I already have it set up for the SS admin to be notified when I die so no one can illegally use my SS number after I am gone.

Last edited:
some accounts have 10 to 20 illegals drawing off the same number. and you guys want the government to run you health care.. do they grow you any dumber??

Wrong. Many illegals USE the same social security # illegally and that shows up in my data all the time.
But the government ONLY issues benefits to ONE # individually.
Where do you get these bogus facts from? World Net Daily?

Forum List

Back