Social Security Disability

And yet **I** am DENIED anything and everything!
I don't have a job, I don't have insurance, I have several medical problems that will just get worse with age, and I'm on several medications I will have to take the rest of my life.
And on top of that, I'm restricted to the kind of job I can get.

But yet I'm told by SSI that I none of my medical problems are "bad enough" to get SSI.
I've talked to lawyers and several doctors.

I've come to the conclusion that SSI is based on RACE, not medical problems or age.

I see blacks driving $70K+ SUV's around, with handicapped plates, and theres not one muthafukkin thing WRONG with them, except that they are CRIMINALS! They hop out of their SUV's or fugly Caddilacs, Mercedes, or Beemers, and RUN into the store, then RUN back out to their vehicles in their Gucci outfits and $500 haircuts!!

And I can't even get some fucking help to pay my rent!!!
What job are you restricted to? You can't do sales?

So was my Uncle Archie, but he was a alcoholic and always drank up his 'rockin chair'...
I should get my first check towards the end of the month. I recall my father when he got his first ss check "this is the best day of my life. somebody's paying me NOT to work." LOL. I 'sorta' miss the guy.

I'm hoping to hang on to my 74th bday. My wife might kill me if I was home.

Seriously, if youse guys really are gimped up, some tv advertising lawyer should be able to help you. IF not, you should specifically ask him/her (or better their legal asst) what specific SSDI/SSI criteria you don't meet. It could simply be a matter of medical documentation. It shouldn't be rocket science. It's more like a chart where you have to meet a several criteria in several different areas.

Forum List

Back