Social Security and Disability Payments Hit Annual Records—With Month Left in FY

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Social Security and Disability Payments Hit Annual Records—With Month Left in FY

Social Security and Disability Payments Hit Annual Records

(CNSNews.com) - By the end of August, according to data released Thursday by the U.S. Treasury, the federal government had already paid out record annual amounts in both Social Security and disability benefits during fiscal 2012—even though there was still a month left in the year.

(CNSNews.com) - By the end of August, according to data released Thursday by the U.S. Treasury, the federal government had already paid out record annual amounts in both Social Security and disability benefits during fiscal 2012—even though there was still a month left in the year.
How dare those people get old! :cuckoo:

MAN you are not to bright. Social Security DISABILITY is not the same as Social security.. You can get SSD at 20 years old if you were paralyzed in a skiing accident. Which is ok but now they have expanded on how you can get it.. You can get if YOUR depressed, You are a drug addict , my friends got it because of GOUT. REALLY.. You cant work a desk job because of GOUT.. She fought for it with a lawyer. You see the ads every day . Let us get your SSD.. Of course the lawyers want more people on because they get a cut of each claim they win .

So many people who are on dont deserve it they could find work but would rather get their free check 3 out of 6 of my siblings are on SSD , Also niece is on because she is a recovering Heroin attack. My oldest brother is on it because he hurt his back but he can go hunting every year and drag out the deer. My younger brother is on it because he has anxiety .. The only one that deserves it is my oldest sister who has a very bad Rheumatoid arthritis . She needs a hip replacement. She also has heart issues.. But this same sister has milked the system in the past when she was younger and able to work she was on assistance more then off. She has called me so many times for money for things to keep her lights on or gas on in her house. I stopped giving her money because the last time she called she said she needed money for bounced checks she wrote and if she did not pay she would go to jail. So I wired her the money. Found out the next week it was a big lie . She was not going to jail. She was throwing my niece a huge graduation party and she had to pay the band.. I was furious. Not that she used the money for that but because she lied to me. I would have given her the money if she had told the truth as well.. So you see this is what pisses me off. SO many of those people on SSD used up all their unemployment they had to find another way to get money so they go the SSD way. They go to the lawyers who direct them to the doctors to make sure they get it..

MAN you are not to bright. Social Security DISABILITY is not the same as Social security.. You can get SSD at 20 years old if you were paralyzed in a skiing accident. Which is ok but now they have expanded on how you can get it.. You can get if YOUR depressed, You are a drug addict , my friends got it because of GOUT. REALLY.. You cant work a desk job because of GOUT.. She fought for it with a lawyer. You see the ads every day . Let us get your SSD.. Of course the lawyers want more people on because they get a cut of each claim they win .

So many people who are on dont deserve it they could find work but would rather get their free check 3 out of 6 of my siblings are on SSD , Also niece is on because she is a recovering Heroin attack. My oldest brother is on it because he hurt his back but he can go hunting every year and drag out the deer. My younger brother is on it because he has anxiety .. The only one that deserves it is my oldest sister who has a very bad Rheumatoid arthritis . She needs a hip replacement. She also has heart issues.. But this same sister has milked the system in the past when she was younger and able to work she was on assistance more then off. She has called me so many times for money for things to keep her lights on or gas on in her house. I stopped giving her money because the last time she called she said she needed money for bounced checks she wrote and if she did not pay she would go to jail. So I wired her the money. Found out the next week it was a big lie . She was not going to jail. She was throwing my niece a huge graduation party and she had to pay the band.. I was furious. Not that she used the money for that but because she lied to me. I would have given her the money if she had told the truth as well.. So you see this is what pisses me off. SO many of those people on SSD used up all their unemployment they had to find another way to get money so they go the SSD way. They go to the lawyers who direct them to the doctors to make sure they get it..
Learn to read!

That may be what you and your CON$ervoFascist ilk do, but real American patriots would never stoop to your level. BTW, in order to collect unemployment insurance you have to certify that you are ABLE to work, so no matter how CON$ervoFascist your lawyer is it is highly unlikely you will be successful claiming you are suddenly disabled once your unemployment insurance runs out. This is just another CON$ervoFascist attack on the disabled.
Get a job you lazy fuck!

Learn to read!

That may be what you and your CON$ervoFascist ilk do, but real American patriots would never stoop to your level. BTW, in order to collect unemployment insurance you have to certify that you are ABLE to work, so no matter how CON$ervoFascist your lawyer is it is highly unlikely you will be successful claiming you are suddenly disabled once your unemployment insurance runs out. This is just another CON$ervoFascist attack on the disabled.
Get a job you lazy fuck!

I have a job bitch.. and What I am saying A LOT of people on SSD . Were working but got laid off. THEIR UNEMPLOYMENT of 99 weeks RAN OUT. So, they now say they are disabled. They may have had a bad back while working but they still worked with it . But, as soon as their UNEMPLOYMENT ran out and cant find a job they go and seek for SSD.. OH and the people in my family ARE ALL DEMOCRATS idiot. I am the only REP!!!!! They are ALL VOTING FOR OBUMMER .. SO eat shit!!!

Learn to read!

Get a job you lazy fuck!

I have a job bitch.. and What I am saying A LOT of people on SSD . Were working but got laid off. THEIR UNEMPLOYMENT of 99 weeks RAN OUT. So, they now say they are disabled. They may have had a bad back while working but they still worked with it . But, as soon as their UNEMPLOYMENT ran out and cant find a job they go and seek for SSD.. OH and the people in my family ARE ALL DEMOCRATS idiot. I am the only REP!!!!! They are ALL VOTING FOR OBUMMER .. SO eat shit!!!
Collecting SS Disability because you are depressed is not a job, you lazy fuck. Just because the rest of your family is patriotic does not give you the right to cheat the SSD system.

Please prove that a "LOT" of people are cheats like you!

Forum List

Back