Social Justice Race Baiters 'Splained!

Is that part of your therapy to reduce you own racism?

No that is actually a balsa wood dildo I just broke off in you...sucker

It's pathetic what you think passes for humor and wit.
Its pathetic what you think is snark..its "stupid"

NO, actually what she did there was both true and nicely snarky.

Your posts are just stupid and vulgar.
Yours are trite and stupid...I welcome your hatred and I insist that the GOP base is racist

Yours are trite and stupid...I welcome your hatred

Still nothing to say about the OP?

Just here to spew your bile?

I don't hate you. You are not worthy of my hate. You have my pity. I cannot imagine how small your mind is.

upload_2015-9-22_12-46-1.jpeg

It's satire a piece.

Study Claims Only Way To Be Less Racist Is To Accuse Others Of Racism

Disclaimer
National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. National Report is not intended for children under the age of 18.

Disclaimer - National Report

Yours are trite and stupid...I welcome your hatred and I insist that the GOP base is racist

You smell of elderberries.

It's satire a piece.

Disclaimer
National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. National Report is not intended for children under the age of 18.

Party pooper!

You smell of elderberries.
The guy insulting the English knights from his tower (John Cleese?) doesn't speak English very well being french. The nonsensical insult is meant to illustrate his poor use of English idiomatic language.

Nobody is more racist than Progressives who have managed to keep blacks on the democrat plantation for 50 years. Yep...progressives have "helped" blacks with record poverty, unemployment, child illegitimacy and violence. Good job racist Progtards. :thup:

And to you black folks......how is the Democrat Plantation working out for ya? :lol:

It's satire a piece.

Disclaimer

Thanks, I was wondering.

It is hard to tell with liberals sometimes. I guess that is why they felt a need to lay it on so thick.

It's satire a piece.

Disclaimer

Thanks, I was wondering.

It is hard to tell with liberals sometimes. I guess that is why they felt a need to lay it on so thick.

What's telling is that the Left has gone so batshit that reality and satire have merged.

Forum List

Back