“Social Justice Protesters” Vandalize Christmas in Oakland, assault and loot stores and media

Is this Social Justice?

• Total voters
Simple - deploy the Police, beat the ever-loving shit out of them. Problem solved.

Take your meds today, will you randie. Your panties are all twisted on you.

Simple - deploy the Police, beat the ever-loving shit out of them. Problem solved.

:)

I don't know how old you are - but way back in the 60s - we had a way of "dealing" with folks like this. I recall fondly the 69 DNC convention in Chicago....good times.

Now? our elected "officials" tell our police "Leave them alone, it's their "right" to destroy".

And you can see where that has gotten us..

Blacks are just a congenitally evil race; I've never seen an American demographic so full of mindless hate, malice, destructiveness than basketball-Americans. The only "raison d'etre" this pigs have is their crybaby, violent vindictiveness against whites. These arrogant animals belong in cages (with one of those Hannibal Lecter bite masks).

WOW! Relax....randie baby relax.
Stop with the negative waves.

I don't know how old you are - but way back in the 60s - we had a way of "dealing" with folks like this. I recall fondly the 69 DNC convention in Chicago....good times.

Now? our elected "officials" tell our police "Leave them alone, it's their "right" to destroy".

Blacks are just a congenitally evil race; I've never seen an American demographic so full of mindless hate, malice, destructiveness than basketball-Americans. The only "raison d'etre" this pigs have is their crybaby, violent vindictiveness against whites. These arrogant animals belong in cages (with one of those Hannibal Lecter bite masks).

Whoa....I don't even know how to begin to respond to that.

WOW! Relax....randie baby relax.
Stop with the negative waves.

I'm fine. The point being these clowns "demand" their "rights" while denying the "rights" of others. To can't destroy private property while demanding "rights".

Forum List

Back