Social justice bullies attack Avengers director...leftists are a**holes...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I like this authors blog posts...he takes no prisoners if they are lefties and he doesn't back down in the face of left wing assholes.........we need more of these guys in the arts......

Come to the Dark Side Joss We have Cookies John C. Wright s Journal

Most interesting to me is why the shrieking harpies are calling Joss Whedon a ‘racist ‘ (as well as ableist, transphobic misogynist — quick fun quiz: which of those three words is actually a word in English?)

Why a racist?

He wrote a successful movie script in which a woman was sterilized at a teenager as part of a Soviet program to create biologically-augmented assassins; and the woman falls in love with the tormented and accursed Bruce Banner, who houses an inner rage-monster. The woman, Black Widow, sees past the monster and feels sympathy for the human soul beneath.

Now, this is regarded by the Morlocks as an abomination, because they hate love, they hate femininity, they hate female bodies, female fertility, and hate the sympathy and compassion and human feeling that Black Widow displays in the movie.

The Morlocks hate humanity.

The Morlocks have become convinced that to be female, loving, compassionate, or human is a sign of inferiority, a loss of power. The Marxist dogma forming the core of their paranoid, warped and sick worldview says that there is no morality in life, only power.

All of the fad outrages have lost their bloom. Feminism most of all has made itself irrelevant. Paying attention to the screed is more than it deserves.

I like this authors blog posts...he takes no prisoners if they are lefties and he doesn't back down in the face of left wing assholes.........we need more of these guys in the arts......

Most interesting to me is why the shrieking harpies are calling Joss Whedon a ‘racist ‘ (as well as ableist, transphobic misogynist — quick fun quiz: which of those three words is actually a word in English?)

Why a racist?

He wrote a successful movie script in which a woman was sterilized at a teenager as part of a Soviet program to create biologically-augmented assassins; and the woman falls in love with the tormented and accursed Bruce Banner, who houses an inner rage-monster. The woman, Black Widow, sees past the monster and feels sympathy for the human soul beneath.

Now, this is regarded by the Morlocks as an abomination, because they hate love, they hate femininity, they hate female bodies, female fertility, and hate the sympathy and compassion and human feeling that Black Widow displays in the movie.

The Morlocks have become convinced that to be female, loving, compassionate, or human is a sign of inferiority, a loss of power. The Marxist dogma forming the core of their paranoid, warped and sick worldview says that there is no morality in life, only power.

Stop me when you see a certain... shall we say pattern emerge...

No...the racists stayed in the democrat party and changed tactics...they want to enslave all Americans not just blacks....and the democrat party is the home of all the racists

Yes....we don't trust the anti gun crowd....they are afraid of people, they don't like people and in order to deal with their fear they try to control people....so one aspect of this is they want to keep people from having guns....

the SPLc is a hate group.....and a racist group....

never, ever trust a lefty.......they are genetically unable to tell the truth about anything....

And of course, this thread:
leftists are a**holes...

Think you might have some issues you wanna share with a shrink?

LOOK OUT!! BEHIND YOU!!!

:lol:

Why a racist?

Stop me when you see a certain... shall we say pattern emerge...

No...the racists stayed in the democrat party and changed tactics...they want to enslave all Americans not just blacks....and the democrat party is the home of all the racists

Yes....we don't trust the anti gun crowd....they are afraid of people, they don't like people and in order to deal with their fear they try to control people....so one aspect of this is they want to keep people from having guns....

the SPLc is a hate group.....and a racist group....

never, ever trust a lefty.......they are genetically unable to tell the truth about anything....

And of course, this thread:
leftists are a**holes...

Think you might have some issues you wanna share with a shrink?

LOOK OUT!! BEHIND YOU!!!

:lol:
You're a legend in your own mind!

Forum List

Back