Status
Not open for further replies.

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
images

The Social Groups forum just doesn't fit with the Taunting area and needs to be renamed to something more appropriate if it remains there. I mean really...

The Flame Zone
Social Groups
USMB Badlands
The Rubber Room

....it would sound better if it was called the Icy Halls Of Hell than Social Groups. It makes me feel like I'm at some college meeting or church function.

How about we put the creativity of the posters to work to find a new moniker for that forum listing if it remains in The Taunting Zone?

Anybody have any ideas? If so please provide your input in this thread.

*****CHUCKLE******

:FIREdevil:

I don't know what a social group is? And I am too lazy to find out. I know I don't "want to join" even if I am already "in said group". I prefer to be out. No more login, passwords, clubcards, keys, reservations etc.

Paint it Black.......good one. I like the ones I can understand the words. "I see a red door......."

I think that REO was way back in 1983 or so? ah yes......the good olden years. The year my life went on "temporary" hold. Up to then I thought I knew every song ever invented.

I like this site USMB. It has a "keep me logged in" button AND allows for easier passwords. A big company I worked at..............used computer generated ONLY passwords......you could not edit. Every six months you had to learn a new one...........then "two pass" login to your cellphone............every time you went to any site or machine.

buy me a lake house like Bernie got (for getting out of the Beast way) and I promise to leave the site. And I won't come back as "wharsMYwall" or whatever. I swear.

Interesting photo down below. They always look so good and interesting until you "click on it". sigh. Bait me Switch me.........please can i have another.

upload_2017-5-7_9-51-49.png

I think that REO was way back in 1983 or so? ah yes......the good olden years. The year my life went on "temporary" hold. Up to then I thought I knew every song ever invented.

I like this site USMB. It has a "keep me logged in" button AND allows for easier passwords. A big company I worked at..............used computer generated ONLY passwords......you could not edit. Every six months you had to learn a new one...........then "two pass" login to your cellphone............every time you went to any site or machine.

buy me a lake house like Bernie got (for getting out of the Beast way) and I promise to leave the site. And I won't come back as "wharsMYwall" or whatever. I swear.

upload_2017-5-7_11-55-5.jpeg

When that happens there's only one thing to do and thanks for the another idea...

*****CHUCKLE******

:)

View attachment 125317

When that happens there's only one thing to do and thanks for the another idea...

*****CHUCKLE******

:)

So Creative. A person in a rubber room.......with a hose (not sure what the clear hose was hooked up to?).......in a metal mask......Bang your head. Americans are so creative. Nice. Band name too. Quiet Riot.

I always tried to think of a good band name. I came up with names like "Weed Eater". or "ChestNuts"

Since the social groups are surrounded by taunting with the potential for triggering, let's call them a Safe Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back