Soccer???????????????????

I guess we pick ourselves knowing that we outplayed them the three matches this season.

We'll progress. I'm confident about it.

PROGRESS INDEED! We literally raped your defence at the Bridge..Drogba was outstanding..as usual!
So its Chelsea vs The Red Losers in Moscow..

I seriously enjoyed the 2nd leg semi finals at the Bridge..Atleast everyone could make out which club plays classy football..Lvpool looked pathetic and in some ways like a mediocre high school team! Apart from Torres no one looked remotely threatening for the Chelsea back 4.

Now I can't wait to see Fergie's face when Terry lifts the C League trophy on the 21st night!:razz:

PROGRESS INDEED! We literally raped your defence at the Bridge..Drogba was outstanding..as usual!
So its Chelsea vs The Red Losers in Moscow..

I seriously enjoyed the 2nd leg semi finals at the Bridge..Atleast everyone could make out which club plays classy football..Lvpool looked pathetic and in some ways like a mediocre high school team! Apart from Torres no one looked remotely threatening for the Chelsea back 4.

Now I can't wait to see Fergie's face when Terry lifts the C League trophy on the 21st night!:razz:

Raped? Classy.

And yet, even with all the "raping" you still went through only on Riise's OG.

You can't have it both ways. Either you dominated and played classy football, or you only just beat a mediocre high school team.

And the Red Losers you face in Moscow have won the trophy twice already. Much as I dislike United, you don't get to call them losers (at least, not if you mean to be taken seriously) until you've won it.

Man U win 2-0, Chelsea draw 1-1. Man U win the Premiership title. Half my family will be delighted.

I dont see why you should be delighted..Your team was not even in the title race..
Anyways it must be awesome having a family whose loyalties lay with both Lvpool and man utd..

Btw hope to see you next on 21st right after Terry holds up the UEFA Champions League trophy..

PS: We didnt progress coz of Riise's pathetic own goal..It was Drogba , ballack and lampy who took us to Moscow..!

I dont see why you should be delighted..Your team was not even in the title race..

I'm not delighted. It's my brother who is a Man U fan.

And I also notice your manager saying it was not United who won the title, it was the referees who cost Chelsea the title, so I am now hoping (against every hereditary instinct in my body) that United win in Moscow, because I want to see what Grant will say!

Anyways it must be awesome having a family whose loyalties lay with both Lvpool and man utd..

Btw hope to see you next on 21st right after Terry holds up the UEFA Champions League trophy..

PS: We didnt progress coz of Riise's pathetic own goal..It was Drogba , ballack and lampy who took us to Moscow..!

No, it was Riise, though Cech saved your bacon a couple of times at Anfield.

Anyways, I'm rooting for Chelski in Moscow. Don't want the Mancs to do the double. Plus, if Chelski win, its more likely Grant will stay on. That's good IMHO.

Here I am!!!!!

You were referring to the 21st this year, I assume?

Terry was supposed to hold up the cup, but ended up as the player whose penalty miss literally dashed the cup from Chelsea's hands.

I would have howled with laughter if that had happened to Drogba, but, to be honest, I though that was a pretty cruel fate for Terry. He's a great player, a great captain and for that to happen to him of all people is something of an injustice. And I got to howl with laughter when Drogba was sent off anyway.

Hard luck Chelsea. They actually played pretty well. Beaten hollow in the first half, and their goal was very lucky, but they definitely bossed the 2nd half and much of extra time. It ended up as a highly entertaining game.

And congratulations Manchester United. If they win it next year Sir Alex will equal Bob Paisley (3 wins, including a trophy defence).

But even then they'll still have one less than Liverpool.

That said, for this year only, well done Man U - worthy champions.

:rofl:

I agree with TigerBob, who is a much more magnanimous Reds fan than I am.

YNWA

It's not too hard to be magnanimous when you support the most successful team in English football history.

The lack of a premiership title is my only source of discomfort. Otherwise, I am at one with the world. All is good.....

600px-fc_bayern_munich_logosvg.png

Hope they will do better this year - at least they made it to the knockout round ;)

Fernando%2BTorres_IV.jpg

His armband proved he was a Red
Torres, Torres,
You'll never walk alone it said
Torres, Torres,
We bought the lad from sunny Spain
He gets the ball, he scores again
Fernando Torres
Liverpool's Number 9

Come on everyone - sing with the family!

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EKoPLt_coFI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EKoPLt_coFI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

hey! Are the soccer lovers still out here?

I can start a thread on the latest developments in the Champions League , La Liga and Epl!!

Where are you guys??

you know why Americans don't like soccer?

Because

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

is so fucking annoying.

I can start a thread on the latest developments in the Champions League , La Liga and Epl!!

Where are you guys??

Because

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

is so fucking annoying.

Try watching with English commentary.

Where are you guys??

Because

is so fucking annoying.

no thanks

i don't watch football baseball, basketball or hockey on the boob tube because it's a waste of time so why the hell would i watch soccer?

Because

is so fucking annoying.

no thanks

i don't watch football baseball, basketball or hockey on the boob tube because it's a waste of time so why the hell would i watch soccer?

Ah, my bad. I thought you said you didn't watch it because GOOOAAALLL was so fucking annoying. If you don't watch any sports on TV then clearly English commentary would not help. I must have misread your previous post - evidently you were referring to all Americans except you.

Forum List

Back