Soccer???????????????????

Liverpool's recent form WWWWWWW
Arsenal's recent form DDWDDDL

Arsnl might be in poor shape right now but I assure you they will do their damnest to beat Lvpool. Van Pesie has found his form and Adebayor and Fabregas have been consistent throughout the season. The only danger Arsnl face from Lvpool is thorugh Fernando Torres. I expect Arsnl to go through.

My predictions for the semi finals:-

Barca vs Roma
Chelsea vs Arsnl

Arsnl might be in poor shape right now but I assure you they will do their damnest to beat Lvpool. Van Pesie has found his form and Adebayor and Fabregas have been consistent throughout the season. The only danger Arsnl face from Lvpool is thorugh Fernando Torres. I expect Arsnl to go through.

My predictions for the semi finals:-

Barca vs Roma
Chelsea vs Arsnl

Yeah, you're just saying that because you DREAD playing Liverpool since Liverpool pwns Chelski in the CL! :razz:

Yeah, you're just saying that because you DREAD playing Liverpool since Liverpool pwns Chelski in the CL! :razz:[/QUOTE
]

Oh no no no no..You got me wrong mate...
I would LOVE it if we could play Lvpool in the semis...That is IF Lvpool reaches the semi finals(which I am sure they won't not against a resurgent Arsnl squad!) . Chelsea are in much better shape than Lvpool..We are in a comfortable league position and our record has been really good this year..Better than Lvpool atleast..

And talking about the C League..Please do watch last year's match against Chelsea ..Lvpool won purely by luck..If we talk about skill we are way ahead of Lvpool.

Lets see shall we? Best of luck for Super Sunday!

I hope you beat the Red Losers ..

Holy Cow!
What do we see???

MAN UTD-3 LVPOOL-0!!!!!!!!!:redface:
WTF???? I saw the whole match and as a football fan I was disgusted by the way Lvpool were playing!!! Guys , do you call that football?????? Lvpool played like a high school team!!!! I hate C.Ronaldo but I have to admit..He was awesome..Nani 's goal proved that the Lvpool defence sucks big time..

CHELSE-2 ARSNL-1:eusa_whistle:

Nothing more to say

The Premiership race is between Man Utd and Chelsea..
Lvpool and Arsnl can just sit back and watch the fireworks!:rofl:

Mascherano may be one of the best defensive midfielders in the world, but what he did today was idiotic, utterly stupid, because not only did that mean we were down a man while down a goal, it also meant that the best player on the pitch during the game was sent off.

Rafa is 0-1-7 against ManUre. Until we at least stop losing consistently to ManUre, we have no shot at the Premiership title.

I am not a fan of Chelsea. I don't like Chelski's fanstasy football team selection of the past few years. I'd prefer to see Arsenal win because they play positive football. But they're on the downswing at the moment and have no chance to win the title, and I'd rather see Chelsea than ManUre at the top. Thus, I'm hoping Chelsea beat United when they play and with the Premiership. Plus, the more Arse's confidence is shattered, the better chance we have in the CL.

Mascherano may be one of the best defensive midfielders in the world, but what he did today was idiotic, utterly stupid, because not only did that mean we were down a man while down a goal, it also meant that the best player on the pitch during the game was sent off.

Rafa is 0-1-7 against ManUre. Until we at least stop losing consistently to ManUre, we have no shot at the Premiership title.

I am not a fan of Chelsea. I don't like Chelski's fanstasy football team selection of the past few years. I'd prefer to see Arsenal win because they play positive football. But they're on the downswing at the moment and have no chance to win the title, and I'd rather see Chelsea than ManUre at the top. Thus, I'm hoping Chelsea beat United when they play and with the Premiership. Plus, the more Arse's confidence is shattered, the better chance we have in the CL.

I was in Rome last weekend so didn't see the game, but I'm too depressed to comment anyway.

If we lose to the blue noses tomorow I may do something drastic!

No way we lose to the blue shyte!

You called it. Torres 1, Toffees 0. We looked comfortable all the way through, far more than the score implies.

If we can look as composed (and get the same result) Wednesday I will be delighted.

I actually thought we were poor in the second half.

The match seemed to sum up our season - brilliant in the first half, with Torres scoring, but unable to finish them off, then lacksidasical in the second. After 70 minutes, I kept telling myself - "We're going to blow it. Its going to be 1-1." Fortunately, I was wrong, but that probably would have been a fair result because Everton were the better side in the second.

I thought Gerrard was MOTM with Skrtel second.

I actually thought we were poor in the second half.

The match seemed to sum up our season - brilliant in the first half, with Torres scoring, but unable to finish them off, then lacksidasical in the second. After 70 minutes, I kept telling myself - "We're going to blow it. Its going to be 1-1." Fortunately, I was wrong, but that probably would have been a fair result because Everton were the better side in the second.

I thought Gerrard was MOTM with Skrtel second.

I too worried we would somehow give it away in the 2nd half with one moment of stupidity or something. Wouldn't have been the first time.

Tonight's game had me hiding behind the couch. For the last hour it was all Arsenal, Kuyt could easily have been called for a pen, and that shot the Arsenal defender blocked on our line was unbelievable. Still, we dodged the bullet.

I'll be in the US for the Saturday game and next week's 2nd leg. Need to find a friendly bar..........

How about Chelsea losing in Istanbul! Still think they'll go through but the return in London will be very interesting.

Hey, we got the job done at Arsenal! Don't care how we did it. A priceless away goal and a 1-1 draw. I'd like to point out that Liverpool got the only goal from open play, despite all of Arsenal's possession. 0-0 in the return leg, anyone?

I didn't see the Chelsea match, but its a shock. The two Turkish goals were spectacular. I gotta think Chelsea can overturn it.

Ofcourse we will win against Fenerbahce. We are playing them at home!!

I admit the away game was tough and our defence sucked royally. But playing in Turkey is always tough for a Premiership side be it Man U , Lvpool , aRSNL OR Chelsea.

I stand by my previous comment.

SEMI FINALS:-

Arsnl vs Chelsea
Roma vs Barca

Why do I choose Roma? Because they will have Totti back from injury and he is one player who can snatch the match away from Man Utd...Hope he is completely fit that day!

Not three times lucky! Three times better!

:)

Well we shall wait and see..Which team plays the better football..
You can be sure of one thing..Chelsea will not sorry CANNOT let in 2 goals in 8 minutes..We will squeeze the Lvpool defence dry..
Joe Cole , Malouda , Lampard , Drogba , Ballack,Essien..What more do you need to defeat a team which plays amateur football..

Well we shall wait and see..Which team plays the better football..
You can be sure of one thing..Chelsea will not sorry CANNOT let in 2 goals in 8 minutes..We will squeeze the Lvpool defence dry..
Joe Cole , Malouda , Lampard , Drogba , Ballack,Essien..What more do you need to defeat a team which plays amateur football..

I....DO...NOT...BLOODY...BELIEVE...IT.

2-0 would have been a reasonable result. 1-0 was the least we deserved. Riise.....what did you do!?!?!?!?!

I'm absolutely devastated. How do we pick ourselves up from that and get a result at The Bridge? I guess one away goal may be all we need, but that last minute puts a whole new complexion on the 2nd leg.

Too depressed to type anything else.

Forum List

Back