Soccer (er, football)

S

Scourge

Anyone here hyped about the Euro2004 Cup?
Just me? oh well.... Go England!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet "The Truth Hurts" is!

Why do you claim to be from Cuba in your profile, root for England, and post from Canada? I think you're having an identity crisis.

Your credibility is shot when you need to login with an alternate ID in order to pat yourself on the back.

Seems like there is only one person following me now. And what credibility is there on the web? It's just what arguments we make, isn't it? AND DO YOU STILL THINK I AM THE TRUTH??? I am just trying to chill for a bit and post some lighthearted stuff... ok?

And wouldn't I need 2 email addys as well to log on as 2 people?
Anyhoo... I work in canada, have never been to Cuba, or Russia, I just have fun with my profile. I am not a Rock star either. I have an unglamorous low paying job and like to debate. So let me. No matter who you think I am. Or where you think I am.

Originally posted by Scourge
And wouldn't I need 2 email addys as well to log on as 2 people?

Yes, and I have about 10 of them, what's your point?

Your credibility is shot when you need to login with an alternate ID in order to pat yourself on the back.

Alright, so don't read my posts, or hate me or whatever you want. I will just respond to points I wish argue in any thread. I am sorry you're so upset.
I can't stop you from following me, but I think I will try and stick to issues instead of personal attacks... can we both?

Originally posted by Scourge
Alright, so don't read my posts, or hate me or whatever you want. I will just respond to points I wish argue in any thread. I am sorry you're so upset.
I can't stop you from following me, but I think I will try and stick to issues instead of personal attacks... can we both?

You can try to stick with the issues if you like, but your credibility is shot when you need to login with an alternate ID in order to pat yourself on the back.

England? Italy? Germany? The host nation? (that's Portugal)

I say france becasue Zidane is healthy and they will rebound from their pathetic showing at the last World Cup.

So there it is. The official prediction.

Rio ferdinand is out!! Oh no. Maybe England will place second... maybe even worse. Damn drug testing gestapo!

Forum List

Back