soccer blows

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Soccer is boring period period

cased closed

I did the PC stuff like playing soccer in the 60s and forcing parent s to watch............................................................

Ever been to a soccer game in Europe? How about in Argentina?

It makes the NFL look like the pee-wee league.

Soccer is boring period period

cased closed

I did the PC stuff like playing soccer in the 60s and forcing parent s to watch............................................................

Here's how many people care

zero2.jpg

soccer blows

Totally.

You'll change your tune when you move to Mexico following Romney's victory, as promised. You'll be selling tacos in the stands with that skill-set of yours.

Why would I go to a soccer game? I plan on getting one of those mobile tracking satelite dishes for the Chris Craft. We have great second hand Marine equipment stores up here in Seattle. Already picked up an Onan 6500 watt 27 amp Marine generator for a hundred bucks to power all the goodies I'm adding to the boat....extra blenders..freezer..need lottsa ice cubes! :lol: TV for Seahawk games.. Satelite Computer Internet access to lay into you fucks when I wanna.

Nope...never been to a soccer game..never will... I will be out fishing in the Pacific thankyouverymuch..

And enjoying AMERICAN sports ...on the TV..

You mean Lacrosse?

Because hockey is Canadian, right? Football and baseball are both basicaly British, right?

Wrong. American football is not rugby. Baseball is not cricket. BTW..baseball is also boring to watch..fun to play...boring to watch..

I have a VERY hard time even watching Rugby or ANY game british cuz thier accents are so fucking annoying. Listening to british commentators is like fingernails on a chaulkboard. :eek:

You mean Lacrosse?

Because hockey is Canadian, right? Football and baseball are both basicaly British, right?

Wrong. American football is not rugby. Baseball is not cricket. BTW..baseball is also boring to watch..fun to play...boring to watch..

I have a VERY hard time even watching Rugby or ANY game british cuz thier accents are so fucking annoying. Listening to british commentators is like fingernails on a chaulkboard.

Although I agree that soccer/football is a woefully boring game to watch (second only to golf), which accent do you object to? And you do realise that one of those accents includes a taig accent, don't you?

You mean Lacrosse?

I have a VERY hard time even watching Rugby or ANY game british cuz thier accents are so fucking annoying. Listening to british commentators is like fingernails on a chaulkboard.

Although I agree that soccer/football is a woefully boring game to watch (second only to golf), which accent do you object to? And you do realise that one of those accents includes a taig accent, don't you?

I watch golf. I watch to pick up tips on how the pros play different shots.

I have no idea what a "taig" accent is. Don't care.

I'm with Don Williams on "accents"..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8SAK-i_GWo]Good Ole Boys Like Me - YouTube[/ame]

Taigs are found in the less prosperous oiraland adjacent to the United Kingdom. The nothernmost tip of that island belongs to the British. Savvy?

Forum List

Back