Sobbing North Koreans, they are acting?

bluesky79

Apr 21, 2008
One defector who was a student of Kim il sung university revealed the secret of sobbing North Koreans. North Korea's media has broadcasted crying people since last 19th Dec. He said that he had been mobilized for Kim il sung's condolence call and he couldn't help but cry out because there were North Korean security guards to watch out. He also said, except for people standing in the front row, No one didn't sob at all. What a pity thing it is... People are forced to squeeze their tears. What else can they squeeze out? They've already done enough for their dynasty.

Extreme crying North Koreans sobbing over death of their leader of Kim Jong-il - YouTube

Some of it is sincere. They have been conditioned to it.
Candy only shows up on Dear Leader's birthday. It is the only time kids get any.
It is the only time the meat allotment is increase. That is also a gift from dear leader.

and the new guy is a total blank slate. Just how much of monster will he turn out to be. They have reason to worry and wail

I think it must be authentic.

Wait until the wailing and gnashing of teeth that follows the next election here.

The EPA will be arresting people for crying unlicensed rivers.

I don't doubt the very stupid who have lived though three generations of state propaganda are in mourning.

Those with a clue are faking it.

Can't blme then for that.

I would be, too if I had to live there.

And so would every one of us!

Forum List

Back