Soap, Lampshades, Gas Chambers Disguised as Shower Rooms?

But if you want to gas people because you disagree with their pov that makes you the Nazi doesn't it?

I don't want to gas anyone :)
No, it makes me a great humanitarian.

Why is the holocaust so important to you that you imagine it's ok to gas people if they disagree with you about it?
The world would be a much better place without animals like you.

Lol, I'd say you know next to nothing about the holocaust.
I know that you know that you lie about the Holocaust. All Holocaust deniers are shit.

are shit.

I am only interested in the truth and historical reality, lying or making up stuff about history is what I am against.

Why are you interested in Thi topic?
But if you want to gas people because you disagree with their pov that makes you the Nazi doesn't it?

I don't want to gas anyone :)

Why is the holocaust so important to you that you imagine it's ok to gas people if they disagree with you about it?

I know that you know that you lie about the Holocaust. All Holocaust deniers are shit.

are shit.

I am only interested in the truth and historical reality, lying or making up stuff about history is what I am against.

Why are you interested in this topic?

Holocaust denial is an important and basic belief for hundreds of millions of
Nazi shit------in almost all cases----the spawn of "DA CHURCH" and "DA MOSQUE" thus----for the adherents -----it is "HOLY"

The holocaust is holy to its adherents, some describe it as sacred.

You and the Islamonazis are two sides of the one coin .

Forum List

Back