Soap Box

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Today is as good of a day as any to climb up on the old soap box and tell the world what's on your mind. So, what's on your mind? Right now I'm thinking I need me a sandwich and something good to drink.

*climbs on soapbox*

why is this country so divided and bitter? i remember when helping one another was considered a good plan....we would all benefit...but now it seems it is every man for himself....damn that your neighbors are having hard times....its not your fault...you need to just grab everything you can for yourself and your family....when did this become an acceptable attitude?

now on the flip side....people have to try to raise themselves...you cannot drop out of high school and be a success...gone are those days...i have never understood anyone who would shun knowing?

seems we have the have nots,,,the holding on...and the haves...the haves are simply becoming so consumed with their owness ...its causing a lot of dissent from the have nots...while the holding ons are just trying to do just that...hold on...seems if you are have not..there are lots of programs for you.....but nothing for the holding ons...the holding ons..arent moving up..

i find it sad we have become a country of ugly americans....who no longer realize the efforts it takes to be a team and to move forward....many see this country as no longer great...best times behind it...these are normally the conservatives....why is that...have you really given up faith in the greatness of this country? we are going thru hard times...we need to remember we will make it thru...we are after all...americans

*climbs down*

*climbs on soapbox*

why is this country so divided and bitter? i remember when helping one another was considered a good plan....we would all benefit...but now it seems it is every man for himself....damn that your neighbors are having hard times....its not your fault...you need to just grab everything you can for yourself and your family....when did this become an acceptable attitude?

now on the flip side....people have to try to raise themselves...you cannot drop out of high school and be a success...gone are those days...i have never understood anyone who would shun knowing?

seems we have the have nots,,,the holding on...and the haves...the haves are simply becoming so consumed with their owness ...its causing a lot of dissent from the have nots...while the holding ons are just trying to do just that...hold on...seems if you are have not..there are lots of programs for you.....but nothing for the holding ons...the holding ons..arent moving up..

i find it sad we have become a country of ugly americans....who no longer realize the efforts it takes to be a team and to move forward....many see this country as no longer great...best times behind it...these are normally the conservatives....why is that...have you really given up faith in the greatness of this country? we are going thru hard times...we need to remember we will make it thru...we are after all...americans

*climbs down*

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
The crowd is cheering.

Forum List

Back