So??

LMAO. Actually the Lancet study was an independent study from Johns Hopkins University. The survey you're referring to was from The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) which the paper cites heavily. Congratulations! You've just debunked your own article. :badgrin:

FUCK IT! :redface: You really got me there, Stupe! :rolleyes:

But tell me, what distinguished instituitions backed your barbaric war?

Apart from those Little Rattler-rasslin' Chapels in the Pines, I mean.

There a millions of loons – many of them with superiority complexes, who insist they are Jesus Christ too! - incarcerated and forcibly sedated in psychiatric institutions around the world, who also think the psychotic ogres outside of their rubber rooms are all evil foreigners out to get them.
So Rafferty, ya been nailed to any crosses lately? :cuckoo:

So Rafferty, ya been nailed to any crosses lately? :cuckoo:

But tell me, what distinguished instituitions backed your barbaric war?

What, no passionately patriotic but typically prattling reply, Stupe? No belligerent defence of your universally despised Dimwittian beliefs?

Come on, don’t let something as inconsequential as world opinion stop you.

Since when has what inferior foreigners think deterred America from its Manifest Destiny of world dictator?

What, no passionately patriotic but typically prattling reply, Stupe? No belligerent defence of your universally despised Dimwittian beliefs?

Come on, don’t let something as inconsequential as world opinion stop you.

Since when has what inferior foreigners think deterred America from its Manifest Destiny of world dictator?

Your turn's coming, Chips ... just you wait.:lol:

Forum List

Back