So

You embarrass yourself once again with your mindless double-talk.

Are politics largely about social issues, or not?

Yes, of course, that's been my point, but you refuse to see it. The GOP has made it so, and on Tuesday they lost to a community organizer with unemployment hovering at 8%.

So how's that working out for ya?

Oh wait, that wasn't the reason for your embarrassing loss. It was something else.

Great! Double down, I'm sure you're right!

Excellent. Stop saying stupid shit to the contrary in the future.

My goodness, I'm trying to give you a big pat on the back, a big "attaboy, go get 'em", and you just won't accept it.

Go for it!

Are we going to get back to talking about the issues or are we going to keep fighting like children? Obama won so let's move on...

I think a big question going forward is, what are those issues even going to be?

For the GOP, are they going to continue to include the social issues or are they not? That will be a big determining factor going forward.

Being called racist as a hobby, the left treats woman as if they are only vaginas but the right has the war on woman, Gay marriage vs civl unions, entitlements out the wazoo and so on. But we shouldn't include social issues?

There'll be plenty of time for social issues. The fiscal problem needs to take precedence right now. The American people have spoken. They don't seem to trust the Republicans on either issue. Just saying NO, isn't going to cut it, unless they enjoy being a permanent minority party.

Politics is largely about 'social issues.'

I was just pointing out what an ass Mac was in his observation.

By all means, double down on the social issues. Knock yourself out. Have your candidates hold up technicolor pictures of aborted fetuses during televised debates, talk about gay rights until you're blue in the face, form a new organization whose goal is to deport all illegals tomorrow.

Do it, I'm sure you're right.

You embarrass yourself once again with your mindless double-talk.

Are politics largely about social issues, or not?

They're only half the equation. The other half, fiscal issues, are what's going to take us over the cliff. That's job 1. The rest can wait.

Are we going to get back to talking about the issues or are we going to keep fighting like children? Obama won so let's move on...

I think a big question going forward is, what are those issues even going to be?

For the GOP, are they going to continue to include the social issues or are they not? That will be a big determining factor going forward.

Being called racist as a hobby, the left treats woman as if they are only vaginas but the right has the war on woman, Gay marriage vs civl unions, entitlements out the wazoo and so on. But we shouldn't include social issues?

Let me know when you idiots come out in favor of equal pay for equal work and stop putting forth legislation designed to humiliate women.

Until then, here's a hint: women don't need men to tell them who it is who is not hearing them.

That's a big part of the reason educated women don't vote for your guys

Last edited:

There'll be plenty of time for social issues. The fiscal problem needs to take precedence right now. The American people have spoken. They don't seem to trust the Republicans on either issue. Just saying NO, isn't going to cut it, unless they enjoy being a permanent minority party.

The Democrats just made the entire election about 'social issues.'

Now you want them ignored.

LOL

well you can just keep driving home on all the crap that lost you this election if you like but America would perfer both parties trying to do the work they were actaully hired to do

The Democrats just made the entire election about 'social issues.'

Now you want them ignored.

LOL

The Democrats did that because they recognized a wonderful opportunity the GOP handed them on a silver platter.

You really don't see that, do you?

Forum List

Back