So......................................

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Anything exciting been happening around here?

I'm sure not much has changed!

Just stopping in to say "Hi" to my fellow USMB buddies. I'm going to have to quit as a Mod and doubt I'll be on much...but will check in once in awhile to keep y'all in check!

The wedding was wonderful, beautiful and the best day of my life...I'm very happy and want to spend every free minute I have with my sweet, loving husband.

Hope you all are well.....and stop by and say "Hi" if you're in Indy for the Super Bowl!

Just stopping in to say "Hi" to my fellow USMB buddies. I'm going to have to quit as a Mod and doubt I'll be on much...but will check in once in awhile to keep y'all in check!

The wedding was wonderful, beautiful and the best day of my life...I'm very happy and want to spend every free minute I have with my sweet, loving husband.

Hope you all are well.....and stop by and say "Hi" if you're in Indy for the Super Bowl!

Damn.
If my sister is no longer a mod who will protect me from being banned?
I've got nobody in my corner now.

Wow, just saw this. I have been missing you and wondering if you were going to quit modding. Your style and open mind will be sorely missed EZ. You bring a specialized presence to the board, for sure. You are kewl and I am so glad you are happy. Welcome home reps, coming your way. :D

XOXOXO,

Andi*

Wow, just saw this. I have been missing you and wondering if you were going to quit modding. Your style and open mind will be sorely missed EZ. You bring a specialized presence to the board, for sure. You are kewl and I am so glad you are happy. Welcome home reps, coming your way. :D

XOXOXO,

Andi*

Her title was "Super Moderator" for a reason.

WUT? :wtf: :(

XOXOXO,

Andi*

Her title was "Super Moderator" for a reason.

She has a great sense of humor, that the board needs. She is a person of great class, dignity and beauty. Her soul is on fire with all things, good. Love my EZ.

Forum List

Back