So

Maybe you should tell him to stop biting the mouth that feeds him.... Hell, why doesnt he put his money where his mouth is and quit BP and go to work for a company that actually cares for "mother earth"..... Oh... he likes that evil $$$$ right?

He will probably be working for a new company soon. ;)
And he was speaking out against the fact BP has poor safety condition in Alaska, which injured almost killed one of his friends. Get a clue!

Now thats what I am talkin about.... :clap2:

again... if ya think they are doing bad things.... WALK away!

He isn't walking away. ;)
That is all I can say.

Who makes the profit off selling those shares Willow? Who can pay back their bailout with those profits? Are you dumb?

GM poised for world-beating share sale - Yahoo! News

Looks like your OP was a little misleading Willow, good job.

GM has it made don't they? Fifty billion interest free dollars. God knows when it will all get paid back. Screw the American taxpayer.

Haven't they already paid off a portion? Are they not due to pay back even more with the sells of these stocks? You should do a little more research next time.

How much interest are they paying?

You wanna know why he doesn't walk away? His union health insurance pays for his wife's high medical costs, and he needs the money to pay for the part they don't pay.

GM has it made don't they? Fifty billion interest free dollars. God knows when it will all get paid back. Screw the American taxpayer.

Haven't they already paid off a portion? Are they not due to pay back even more with the sells of these stocks? You should do a little more research next time.

How much interest are they paying?

I don't have to pay interest on my government college loans. :D

Who makes the profit off selling those shares Willow? Who can pay back their bailout with those profits? Are you dumb?

GM poised for world-beating share sale - Yahoo! News

Looks like your OP was a little misleading Willow, good job.

Yep..... with other loan money.

Go figure
:rolleyes:

Let's hope they stay solvent. American taxpayers won't swallow that shit a second time.

I don't think retired people have unions! :lol:

Yeah you do, you have the AARP, and you've been fucking this country for 50 years.

Yeah? How so?

They're one of the most powerful lobby groups in the country. They've had their grubby little hands in everything from medicare to SS to Obamacare.

They were a major influence in Obamacare getting passed, and are probably one of the biggest reasons, if not THE biggest, that there will probably never be any meaningful changes to SS, especially privatization.

Yeah you do, you have the AARP, and you've been fucking this country for 50 years.

Yeah? How so?

They're one of the most powerful lobby groups in the country. They've had their grubby little hands in everything from medicare to SS to Obamacare.

They were a major influence in Obamacare getting passed, and are probably one of the biggest reasons, if not THE biggest, that there will probably never be any meaningful changes to SS, especially privatization.

Well, they sell insurance. obie wan wants the insurance companies to be happy. And the people who fucked up SS is the congress. They took a solvent SS and stole all the money and spent it on other people. Just as they helped themselves to 960Billion dollars of medicare funds. You need to pay closer attention to the grubby greedy little critters in congress.

Yeah? How so?

Well, they sell insurance. obie wan wants the insurance companies to be happy. And the people who fucked up SS is the congress. They took a solvent SS and stole all the money and spent it on other people. Just as they helped themselves to 960Billion dollars of medicare funds. You need to pay closer attention to the grubby greedy little critters in congress.

Pay close attention here, Willow. I'm going to divulge some information that apparently you are unaware of. After you read this, allow it time to sink in, and and then move on about your life with this new found sacred knowledge with which I've provided you:

Congress works for the special interests. The end.

Well, they sell insurance. obie wan wants the insurance companies to be happy. And the people who fucked up SS is the congress. They took a solvent SS and stole all the money and spent it on other people. Just as they helped themselves to 960Billion dollars of medicare funds. You need to pay closer attention to the grubby greedy little critters in congress.[/QUOTE]

Pay close attention here, Willow. I'm going to divulge some information that apparently you are unaware of. After you read this, allow it time to sink in, and and then move on about your life with this new found sacred knowledge with which I've provided you:

Congress works for the special interests. The end.

Well, doh! see bolded. I think we said the same thing. Did we not?

Forum List

Back