So you're relatively new here and you are wondering what Dante Fevah is all about?

No. Most people have tetanus shots.

we have assholes like radiojerkoff complaining about vanity threads, yet I get my own butt sniffing fan club posting shit all over my posts and all of a sudden Dante is the problem?

Gunny, are you the new president of the Dante Fan Club?

say it ain't so ho, ho, ho...

:lol:

This was post #1 B-4 Gunny mixed the threads. :lol:

So you're relatively new here and you are wondering what Dante Fevah is all about?

Dante Fevah explained through song:

---

So you've seen members like Dr.House, jump right into a thread and out of nowhere post something like "Dainty is gay" or "Dante is gay" or even "Dante Fevah is gay"

I know it can be confusing, so a little bit of context is needed.

'Twas a dark and stormy late night session @ USMB, an anonymous twit message board on the interweb(s). A group of girlyman/boys along with a few trash talking shemales, got skewered by the wit of one Dante (Dante refers to himself in the third person and many in the Dante Fan Club are clueless as to why Dante does IT), and it is a part of the grand IT experiment (IT will become clear later on...).

enough about me. let us bring you the Dante Fan Club! :clap2:

---

Here 'we' (the royal 'we' as opposed to the dreaded 'we' tactic) have a tune that must be watched well into the second half (where Whoopie enters the screen). Think of the Dante Fan club as made up of a group we'll call: The Sisters of The Fevah

Here we have Dr.House, Our Lady of the Cheap Shot, making an appearance made up in Black Face as Whoopie Goldberg:

Dr.House and the Sisters of The Fevah, explain why they follow Dante around in almost every thread..,

---

Daaaaahnte: bringing more to the music forum/message board than mere music. :cool:

This was post #2 B-4 Gunny mixed the threads. lol

Because after all, the Girlman/boys Just Want To Have Fun. :cool:

So 'we' know what you're thinking: "I find this hard to believe." right? Well believe you must. The evidence all over this site is overwhelming.

---

---

Yeah Ditz-oid, if people weren't paying attention to you two B-4, they are now. :lol:

and that's without resorting to rep or thanks. :eusa_whistle:

I always thought Dante's Fevah was an STD.... But now I know it is much much more than that. :eusa_eh:

I always thought Dante's Fevah was an STD.... But now I know it is much much more than that. :eusa_eh:

A common STD?

ssohthehorror.png

Uploaded with ImageShack

we have assholes like radiojerkoff complaining about vanity threads, yet I get my own butt sniffing fan club posting shit all over my posts and all of a sudden Dante is the problem?

I'm the new president of the "Paste Dante on Your Target at 25 Yards" Fan Club. Won't have to buy any rounds. Just one of my existing stock will suffice.

I'm the new president of the "Paste Dante on Your Target at 25 Yards" Fan Club. Won't have to buy any rounds. Just one of my existing stock will suffice.

Here's the pic for the target.

firebox-shit-box-little-jack--blue-.jpg

Dante Favah? Don't you serve that with a Nice Chianti?

Forum List

Back