So you're calling for gun control huh

Please explain what new laws will stop the violence by people who disobey the laws already in force.
Step 1. Ban the sale of assault weapons
Step 2. A govt. buy back program. Voluntary of course.
It`ll take several decades before we begin to live like normal people but feel free to tell us what you think other than surrendering to Nation`s Real Assholes. I`m guessing that in your world. BODY COUNTS DON`T MATTER because it`s someone else`s kids being shot.

1. The sale of assault weapons are already banned except to people that have a special FFL. What you seem to mean is banning the sale of civilian weapons that look, in your mind, like assault weapons.
2. Voluntary government buy back programs end up giving out money to people that turn in non-functioning firearms. I have never heard of a bad guy taking the money and turning in his weapon.

I'm guessing that in your world taking the rights away from the many honest people, while ignoring the fact that the bad guy won't turn his in, instead of actually addressing the real problem makes you feel like you did something even though you haven't.

Protests all across the nation calling for congress and the government to pass gun control legislation / laws in the wake of recent events. But are guns really the problem? Or is society the problem? #notonemore #guncontrolnow

-------------------------------------

No cowards, it is not an infowars video but this guy nails it across the board and very quickly. Anybody not a TARD gets exactly why it is just that meaning he nailed it.

Fatherless kids.........and someone posted the other day " BOYS ARE BROKEN" . no they are not that some feminist bs fkn lies as usal...............

If you don't want schools to be shot up with an AR15 type weapon, then don't sell them. It's that simple.

If France doesn't want their concert halls to be shot up with an AK47, then don't sell them. It's that simple.

Uh...wait. Maybe not so much.

The Florida kid walked into a gun store and easily bought an AR15 type weapon. There's no need for that.

Checking the bill of rights, I see no mention of "need".

Nice try. Fail.

But tell us oh learned one, what EXACTLY are the characteristics of an AR-15 that make them unneeded. Let's see if you can spell that out without rendering 80+ percent of firearms out there "unneeded".

The floor is yours.

"Checking the bill of rights, I see no mention of "need"."

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

How closely did you look?

Well thanks for making my point! Yes, a free state is necessary, of course. And yes, that means the people must be allowed to arm themselves.

Yet, we see nothing about restricting the type of firearms to those you or anyone else thinks are needed for that protection. In fact, it says just the opposite. Just what don't you get about "shall not be infringed"?

But again, thanks for making my point.

Hysterical.

New Topics

Forum List

Back