So you want me to say something nice about whites

Funny how the racists here who never say anything good about blacks try demanding that I be requited to say something good about whites. Now that is the full blown example of white fragility whereby whites get defensive and demand blacks say something positive about whites because they presented that white person with examples of white racism. So despite the million times I have said not all whites are racist, the fragility goes on. So let me show you some examples of whites who are not racists.

This is why I stopped reading most of your posts and I don't give you much credit for intelligence.

NO ONE wants you to just say nice things about whites. They want you to stop being a racist, much the same way you want others to stop being racist toward blacks.

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.
I'm racist. Do I have bias towards blk ppl ? Yes.

If i saw a blk and a white person dying. Would I help the blk person first? Yes.

Do I hate white ppl ? No. Do I think all white ppl are racist? No. Do I think blk people are superior to white ppl ? No.

Do I think the history of blk ppl in terms of inventions and what it has given to the world is superior to white ppl ? Yes.

Telling the truth is not racist. But whites like these guys suffer from fragility so badly that blacks who actually show a history of achievement that debunks the lies they tell themselves at stormfront are called racists. We are obviously dealing with the bottom of the barrel when it comes to intelligence in the white community with the racist whites here.

Funny how the racists here who never say anything good about blacks try demanding that I be requited to say something good about whites. Now that is the full blown example of white fragility whereby whites get defensive and demand blacks say something positive about whites because they presented that white person with examples of white racism. So despite the million times I have said not all whites are racist, the fragility goes on. So let me show you some examples of whites who are not racists.

This is why I stopped reading most of your posts and I don't give you much credit for intelligence.

NO ONE wants you to just say nice things about whites. They want you to stop being a racist, much the same way you want others to stop being racist toward blacks.

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.

Lol! I am not a racist. Nothing I have said is racist. Calling out white racism is not racism and my doing that does not make me a racist. You don't have any intelligence if you're calling me a racist.

it's right in your title!!!--hahahah--yes--you are definitely racist
you constantly put down whites

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.

If i saw a blk and a white person dying. Would I help the blk person first? Yes.

Do I hate white ppl ? No. Do I think all white ppl are racist? No. Do I think blk people are superior to white ppl ? No.

Do I think the history of blk ppl in terms of inventions and what it has given to the world is superior to white ppl ? Yes.

..you don't hate white people, but you would help the black first...????!!!!??hahhaha
yes--you DO hate white people

blacks high criminal rate - low graduation rate
mmmmmm???? something is ''wrong'' there
White people have bern the most criminal people in the planet.

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.

Lol! I am not a racist. Nothing I have said is racist. Calling out white racism is not racism and my doing that does not make me a racist. You don't have any intelligence if you're calling me a racist.

Remember what you called me when I "called out" black racism?

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.

..you don't hate white people, but you would help the black first...????!!!!??hahhaha
I dont hate white people. Unlike u I dont waste my time pointing out how fked up white people (and trust me I have tons examples to show that) are the way you obsess about trying to point out how fked up blk ppl are.

I look at white ppl the same way i look at tigers. I dont hate tigers but i understand a tigers nature.

Do i think all whites are racist? Yes (grammar error last time)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.

I dont hate white people. Unlike u I dont waste my time pointing out how fked up white people (and trust me I have tons examples to show that) are the way you obsess about trying to point out how fked up blk ppl are.

I look at white ppl the same way i look at tigers. I dont hate tigers but i understand a tigers nature.

hahahahhahah
this is a discussion board--yes??!!!!

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.

As im sure youve noticed, no one cares what you think. You can call whitey racist ALL DAY LONG, and still no one will care. You guys need to concentrate on fixing your avalanche of problems. Arent you people tired of being a burden to the rest of us? Arent you tired of having an awful reputation, where no one trusts you?

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.

Do you have a list of these inventions?

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.

Look them up yourself.

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.

As im sure youve noticed, no one cares what you think. You can call whitey racist ALL DAY LONG, and still no one will care. You guys need to concentrate on fixing your avalanche of problems. Arent you people tired of being a burden to the rest of us? Arent you tired of having an awful reputation, where no one trusts you?

Our avalanche is a lot smaller than the landslide of problems you whites have and ignore to talk ignorant bullshit like you posted. Aren't you people tired of lying to yourselves?

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.

Our avalanche is a lot smaller than the landslide of problems you whites have and ignore to talk ignorant bullshit like you posted. Aren't you people tired of lying to yourselves?

If whites are so dumb and blacks are so smart, why is the black population of Africa in such a crappy situation?

I figure, if you are half as great as you claim then blacks should be ruling the planet.

Why aren't you?

Last edited:

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.

Look them up yourself.

Look it up on my white PC on the white internet?

Another example of why so many here consider IM2 racist. He thanks Paul Essien's post (#105) after Essien says, in so many words, that whites are not to be trusted and that all whites are racist.

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.

You will have to catch me on a day that I might care about this. If you know your racist, work on not being racist.

The only attitude you can control on this planet is your own.

"So you want me to say something nice about whites"

i-would-rather-5c5e06.jpg

Forum List

Back