So you want better paying jobs?

.. tractors are still inanimate objects
the whole world agrees, stupid!!!

Right.. .we both agree, but you keep saying tractors make money.... which contradicts the fact that tractors can't make anything, they are inanimate objects.
dear stupid, 100 web sites say tractors do make money. Of course, they are speaking figuratively, something they assume any reader without Aspergers can figure out on his own.

.. tractors are still inanimate objects
the whole world agrees, stupid!!!

Right.. .we both agree, but you keep saying tractors make money.... which contradicts the fact that tractors can't make anything, they are inanimate objects.
dear stupid, 100 web sites say tractors do make money. Of course, they are speaking figuratively, something they assume any reader without Aspergers can figure out on his own.

Again... you are now MORPHING your original statement. Which was MY point all along. Glad you could come around to comprehend what I was saying, finally. I knew you'd eventually figure it out... just took time to work around your Aspergers.

The tractor doesn't make or do anything. The farmer can use the tractor and perhaps make money with it. But he can also use the tractor and not make money. The tractor doesn't make the money, the farmer makes the money if he does a bunch of things correctly and if there is a market for his product.

"dear stupid, I offered to give you 100 more web sites where people speak of a tractor making money."

yes and you stupidly said a tractor can't make anything because you are too slow to know the differene between speaking literally and figuratively. Sad.

"dear stupid, I offered to give you 100 more web sites where people speak of a tractor making money."

yes and you stupidly said a tractor can't make anything because you are too slow to know the differene between speaking literally and figuratively. Sad.

A tractor can't make anything literally, which is what you continued to argue. A tractor MAY be able to help a farmer make money figuratively. The tractor doesn't do anything until the farmer puts it to use.... figuratively, literally or otherwise.

Do we need to keep going through it or do you think you've got it now?

dear, newspapers, speeches, books, govt documents etc all survive from the 18th century and they all show that Madison and Jefferson founded the Republcan Party. Here's the Congressional Record to help you along:

Nope. They all show that Madison and Jefferson founded the Democratic-Republican party. Not the Republican (GOP) Party. Are you having trouble with your Aspergers again? :dunno:

A tractor can't make anything literally,?

dear stupid, the whole world agrees!!! Notice you are so stupid you need to be told 100 times!!

No.. this has all been about YOU claiming "a tractor makes money." You did not add "figuratively" until the last few posts. So, it is YOU who has been disagreeing with the whole world. You've tried 100 times to tell me a tractor makes money and I've continued to refute that remark. You're the one who was stupid and had to be told 100 times before you finally admitted you were incorrect.

Furthermore, the tractor itself doesn't "figuratively" make money. It can't do anything, it's a tractor. The farmer can USE the tractor and figuratively make money... but did the tractor make the money or did the farmer? And what about if the farmer doesn't know what the fuck he's doing and plants the seeds incorrectly? What if there is a flood or drought? What if his tractor turns over and kills him? What if he doesn't use the right fertilizer or burns his plants up using too much? What if he doesn't harvest on time? What if he harvests too early? What if he cannot find a buyer for his product? Does the tractor pay him?

Your point is, the tractor is an innovation which can help the farmer earn more money. On that point, I am in agreement and always have been... but that isn't what you wanted to argue, so we've been going through this silly argument instead.

No.. this has all been about YOU claiming "a tractor makes money." .

yes me and 100 web sites!!!

But we just went through this, Mr. Asperger.

do all 100 web sites have Aspergers too???

No, just you, apparently. As well as memory loss.

do all 100 web sites that also say tractors make money have Aspergers too? Demand/desire???

No.. this has all been about YOU claiming "a tractor makes money." .

yes me and 100 web sites!!!

But we just went through this, Mr. Asperger.

do all 100 web sites have Aspergers too???

No, just you, apparently. As well as memory loss.

do all 100 web sites that also say tractors make money have Aspergers too? Demand/desire???

You've not shown anyone on the planet who says that tractors can make anything because they are inanimate objects. You even admitted that earlier. Likened it to 1+1=2. Now you are back to the same old argument again. Is this going to continue for another page before you again admit that you're not speaking literally, or....??? :dunno:

New Topics

Forum List

Back