So You Think The ILLEGAL ALIENS Don't Have An Agenda? Think Again...

If we forget to cross one t, or dot one i, we get screwed. And believe me, the number of forms and the complexity of them was extremely difficult, even for my wife and I. We are both college educated and she has a very high IQ, bordering genius, seriously.

A valid point, it is one of the items in my idea of a plan the Govm't should consider when revising our Immigration laws. Paperwork should be minimized and immigration offices should be at all border towns/cities with decision making making powers at the local level. Like getting a drivers license. Take a number, have the required documents, take a picture, make a visa ID card and off you go to find work. Offices should be manned according to their volume. Now I'm talking Mexican's here, if Muhammed Jihad presents himself, he can go through the long tedious process of being rejected, resubmit in ninety days for final disapproval.

So why are Hispanics, legal or illegal, banding together?

Why are the Hispanics marching and yelling "gringos out!"?

Why are the Hispanics saying "Go Back to Europe!"

Why are blacks siding with Hispanics?

Why is everyone saying opposing immigration is "racist"?

Why is white guilt the No. 1 factor in allowing illegals?

Why are Hispanics saying, "whitey owes us"?

I know several black people who are against Illegals. There are just as many against it as for it, if not more.

Why don't you take trip over to Politics and Current Affairs ... there's a mod over there currently residing in the US who is an illegal WHITE GUY from Canada.

You demand YOUR right to march, ro voice your opinion ... you would deny it to others?

Really, who is he?!?!?!?

Nice try, but blacks, on a percentage basis, give less support to illegals than whites.

This has been going on for decades, as far back as my memory goes. Our nation thrives on cheap labor. Slavery is gone, cheap child labor is gone, cheap female labor is gone, without cheap labor to compete with overseas cheap labor, us manufacturing would be crippled. Immigrants, legal or illegal are helping our economy.

Taking over? get real. they said the same about the japs in the sixties.

as for the govt benefits, thats another issue altogether. We should cut all aid to illegals, or legal immigrants, if they cant support themselves, kick em out, if they can support themselves, legal or illegal, let em work. We all benefit from their cheap labor.

According to WJ Blacks and Mexicans are the cause of all our problems. What ignorant people like him don't realize is there is trash in every race. Even with White people, you know like "White Trash" The term we use to call racists.

New Topics

Forum List

Back