So...You really think we landed on the moon huh?

Yeah.....They faked it SIX TIMES.

What.....EVER!!!

And nobody who knew ever said a word about it.
Actually they were going to and we have 10 dead Apollo astronauts because of it.
If you would take a little amount of time and watch the documentaries I provided with the inception of this thread you would see for your self.
While we are debating this, don't you find it a little odd that we have never gone anywhere near the Van Allen belt with any mission since the Supposed Apollo missions? Not even the space shuttle goes anywhere near it. The closest it has ever got to it is 150 miles from it. The Van Allen belt starts at about 500 miles above the earth and the farthest we have gone out since is 350 miles out and when they did, they started seeing white flashes inside their head due to radiation from the Van Allen belt.

Also...Buzz Aldrin was offered $5,000 to go to his favorite charity if he would just put his hand on the Bible and swear that he walked on the moon. He refused!
Wow, you're so smart! I'll bet you and Terral get all the hot chicks.

Lookout......you're one of the dumber fuckers I've seen in a while.

Obviously too stupid to suck oxygen, ain't ya?

Love you too man!

lookout a question for you.....if you believe they never went to the moon....WHERE did the Apollo craft go after liftoff?.......

All they did is go out a couple hundred miles and circle the earth a bunch of times. If you would research for yourself you would know.

lookout a question for you.....if you believe they never went to the moon....WHERE did the Apollo craft go after liftoff?.......

All they did is go out a couple hundred miles and circle the earth a bunch of times. If you would research for yourself you would know.

This ... is just too stupid. Sorry, but it is, you know nothing about aerodynamics.

You are a real laugh...I happen to be a 48 year old math, science, physics and engineering major. Now...wake the fuck up and put down your dollies and your tickle me elmo and roll up your sleeves and start doing some fucking research of your own so you can carry on an intelligent conversation without looking like the dumb ass that you are....JEEEEEEZ How pathetic!:cuckoo:

PS...I know nothing about Aerodynamics???? PLEASE...ENLIGHTEN ME WITH YOUR BRILLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

how much did they pay the astronauts to perpetuate this lie.....

Nothing of course, after they murdered the 10 the rest knew where the bread was buttered.

Me thinks someone watched Capricorn 1 a few to many times.

This ... is just too stupid. Sorry, but it is, you know nothing about aerodynamics.

You are a real laugh...I happen to be a 48 year old math, science, physics and engineering major. Now...wake the fuck up and put down your dollies and your tickle me elmo and roll up your sleeves and start doing some fucking research of your own so you can carry on an intelligent conversation without looking like the dumb ass that you are....JEEEEEEZ How pathetic!:cuckoo:

PS...I know nothing about Aerodynamics???? PLEASE...ENLIGHTEN ME WITH YOUR BRILLIANCE!!!!!!!!!!
Waiting:eusa_snooty:

Nothing of course, after they murdered the 10 the rest knew where the bread was buttered.

never seen it.....so thousands won't speak up because they are scared the government will kill them.....got it....

why is important for the government to want everyone to believe the us landed on the moon.....

never seen it.....so thousands won't speak up because they are scared the government will kill them.....got it....

why is important for the government to want everyone to believe the us landed on the moon.....

Capricorn 1 was a movie about an attempt to land men on Mars. The Government realized early on they could not accomplish it so staged the events in Texas. However as the space craft returned from Mars it was destroyed on reentry and the Government decided to kill the 3 astronauts to hide the damning evidence. The rest of the movie is them trying to escape.

Capricorn 1 was a movie about an attempt to land men on Mars. The Government realized early on they could not accomplish it so staged the events in Texas. However as the space craft returned from Mars it was destroyed on reentry and the Government decided to kill the 3 astronauts to hide the damning evidence. The rest of the movie is them trying to escape.

thank you for the cliff's notes version.....

Probably tied into global warming somehow. :doubt:

Love you too man!

oh and the russians could not pick this up?....give me a fucking break...these guys were just a few steps behind us in technology.....and besides what you just said has already been laughed at in discussians about this....i think Lookout....maybe you should do a little research by non-biased sources....

Forum List

Back