So you didn't like the mandate to buy health ins.

Everyone who was against the ACA due to the mandate just may need to work now, and that includes a lot of people who worked for Trump, but that's ok,

instead of receiving expanded Medicaid and subsidized premiums for the ACA, you will get less ins, and the states can now force you to work and pay. Fools are born everyday.

Many GOP states now require you to work to receive Medicaid, and in Mi even if you are on Medicaid for 48 months you have to pay 5%. You also need to be dirt poor to receive it. Just like Texas, dirt poor.

LOL.

So you approve of letting the able-bodied sit on their asses and get free heath care while those who work have to pay? Or not?
just quit and sit on your ass; don't whine, right wingers. only lazy people who merely claim to have a work ethic, do that.

Uh....I was asking a question....Apparently one you can't answer. Again.....Do you approve of the able-bodied sitting on their assess and getting free health care?

Many GOP states now require you to work to receive Medicaid, and in Mi even if you are on Medicaid for 48 months you have to pay 5%. You also need to be dirt poor to receive it. Just like Texas, dirt poor.

LOL.

So you approve of letting the able-bodied sit on their asses and get free heath care while those who work have to pay? Or not?

Most are working part time or working for low wages and can't afford health ins, and companies do all they can to get out of paying for it.

If you don't believe it , take a look at this:
50 counties where the American dream is dead

That's not what I asked. Not only that but your link refers to something called "Equality of Opportunity Project" which appears to be a group that separates people into races.

... your link refers to something called "Equality of Opportunity Project" which appears to be a group that separates people into races.

That's the modern version of "equal" rights. You separate everyone into interest groups and then divvy up power and influence among them. See: Corporatism - Wikipedia.

... your link refers to something called "Equality of Opportunity Project" which appears to be a group that separates people into races.

That's the modern version of "equal" rights. You separate everyone into interest groups and then divvy up power and influence among them. See: Corporatism - Wikipedia.

More like Neo-Marxism if you ask me. In any case, the original poster never answered my question.

LOL.

just quit and sit on your ass; don't whine, right wingers. only lazy people who merely claim to have a work ethic, do that.

Uh....I was asking a question....Apparently one you can't answer. Again.....Do you approve of the able-bodied sitting on their assess and getting free health care?

No to your question, but you have a big misconception. The only ones not working getting free health insurance are the states that expanded Medicaid.

Forum List

Back