So you call these freedom fighters?

ajwps said:
You'r right. The Iranians are Persians and are not Arabs but they are one of they Islamic terrorist nations. In Iraq, you will find the Persians and their Iraqi Arab brothers laying land minds and shooting Americans with the best of the Arabs from surrounding Arab nations.

The Iraq/Saddam army had been armed by the United States with modern weapons of war. But that war proved that they both were capable of heinous and dastardly methods of fighting with children in front of tanks, poisonoug gas and loosing tens of thousands in endless frontral attacks and battles.

The wars they wage against each other and the murder of the milliions of innocent Sudanies truly demonstrates the nature of the Islamic fanatacism in the world.

Even the Syrian Arabs fought against the Lebanese Arabs (both Christian and Muslim) until the Syria now has a vassal state called Lebanon. Saddam's Arab Islamics attacked Quwait's Arabs and had taken over this country until President Geroge Bush 1 destroyed the brave Iraq armies in Desert Storm.

To the Arab and Muslim, war is interchangable with the murder of innocents. All murder is sanctioned by the Qur'an and the Prophet Muhammad.

Luckily, all the Arab and Islamic world can do is sneak attack wars in which they use the weapons invented by the infidel unbelievers whom they feel are a desecration of their holy prophet and his created god.

I thought we were talking Arabs, not Islamic terrorists, I'm confused now.

ajwps said:
It seems that the US and its allies continue destroying the so-called insurgents from the sky. When seen from the night vision equipment, their demise seems like a game but in reality, everyone of these Islamic terrorists in Iraq that die means that there are fewer to attempt to kill American men and women both in Iraq and the United States.

Turn on your speakers to see and hear this one.

http://www.ropma.net/videos/AC130_GunshipMed.WMV

Nope just just breeding more all the time- Did somebody say comfort?

dumphauler said:
Nope just just breeding more all the time- Did somebody say comfort?

Yes the Islamic does breed rapidly but their spawn must have a couple of years to grow to the size that they can wear dynamite belts or shoot at human beings.

For every Islamic terrorist destroyed, fewer Islamic killers can be born as they do not clone themselves.

IMHO there will be a time when the west will learn that selective targeting of killers is not going to do the trick. Like in all previous wars, enemy populations must necessarily be destroyed, not to demoralize them, but more to keep down the population of Islamic killers and their brother who both overtly and covertly give aid and comfort to the murder of mankind.

Doc Holiday said:
I thought we were talking Arabs, not Islamic terrorists, I'm confused now.

Arabs, Indonesians, Phillipianians, Persians and all other Muslims who follow the Koranic edict to destroy the unbelievers of mankind must necessarily be lumped together under ENEMIES.

You may have been talking about only Arabs...

Forum List

Back