So you call these freedom fighters?

Reminds me of divorce counselors or psychologists...They have this pet theory that it takes two to make a relationship and both to break it. When the truth is it only takes one person to walk away from the relationship or cheat on their spouse. Not much the other can do after that.

Patriot said:
Reminds me of divorce counselors or psychologists...They have this pet theory that it takes two to make a relationship and both to break it. When the truth is it only takes one person to walk away from the relationship or cheat on their spouse. Not much the other can do after that.

Or the impossible fact that it took two to make the relationship between Scott and Lacy Peterson.

Like Lacy's mother said, divorce was an option but like the Arabs chose the alternate path to KILL....

Both sides of the Peterson marriage were at fault?

While Israel may not be a thousand years old the conflict between Jews and Muslims certainly is. The evidence is in the link I posted earlier. When you are a peaceful Jew living in the middle of a war zone you also can not help but be targeted. Both sides have groups that are enemies to peace and it the unwillingness of BOTH sides to admit this that is the biggest impediment to peace. I am not arguing that Israel is totally at fault. I am not arguing that Palestine is totally at fault. I am arguing that both sides have minorities that are at fault. Both sides have minorities that have committed atrocities in the name of some greater good. I believe peace is possible, but the first step toward peace must be recognition by both sides that there are factions within each society that are opposed to peace.

Islam is by nature a religion of violence. Around the time of the oft-cited Inquisition and Crusades of Christianity, Muslims were conquering nations of their own in the name of Allah. Now the rest of the world has moved on, but Muslims are still partying like it's 1299.

The basic fact is that there is currently only 1 (one) religion in the world today whos leaders preach hatred and violence, one religion where killing in the name of God is accepted (indeed, expected ) instead of condemned, one religion which gets new members through promises of sexual exploits of dozens of women in heaven if they kill non-believers. That religion is Islam.

Huckleburry said:
While Israel may not be a thousand years old the conflict between Jews and Muslims certainly is.

No Israel is not a thousand years old, it is 3,316 years old. You are talking about Israel re-establishing itself in 1947 after millinea of foreign invasions. Islam is a 7th ACE old religion that has conflicts with the world and the Jewish people since its inception by a used camel salesman by the name of Muhammad.

The evidence is in the link I posted earlier. When you are a peaceful Jew living in the middle of a war zone you also can not help but be targeted. Both sides have groups that are enemies to peace and it the unwillingness of BOTH sides to admit this that is the biggest impediment to peace. I am not arguing that Israel is totally at fault.

That's real Christian of you. Isreal is a sovereign nation with a hostile alien population that has never admitted that other humans have a right to live on 'their' land. But the problem is that they never had this land in any form except for homesteading. Israel does not have enemies to peace but Israel does have some who are enemies of Israel. (The Israeli leftists and their co-horts).

I am not arguing that Palestine is totally at fault. I am arguing that both sides have minorities that are at fault. Both sides have minorities that have committed atrocities in the name of some greater good. I believe peace is possible, but the first step toward peace must be recognition by both sides that there are factions within each society that are opposed to peace.

Again please show me a place or sovereign country now called palestine?

Your theory about peace being possible by admissions by both sides to some utopian concept is WRONG.

If you have ever read a history book, you will begin to understand that peace does not come for FREE. Peace comes only after one side or the other is vanquished. America is a prime example of this concept. America had to fight, bleed and lose tens of thousands of its young men to win that peace.

Show me one example of peace coming from both sides in a conflict sitting down and agreeing to make nice. You are talking like Loyd Chamberlain waving a signed peace of paper saying, PEACE IN OUR TIMES. Have you no idea of reality?

Huckleburry said:
I am not arguing that Israel is totally at fault. I am not arguing that Palestine is totally at fault. I am arguing that both sides have minorities that are at fault. Both sides have minorities that have committed atrocities in the name of some greater good. I believe peace is possible, but the first step toward peace must be recognition by both sides that there are factions within each society that are opposed to peace.

You are correct as there is a group of Jewish settlers that have been agitating about keeping the settlements. However, you are incorrect in stating that it is a minority on BOTH sides. Amongst the Arabs, it is a majority that wish to destroy Israel, because that is what they have been taught by Arafat for 30+ years. Sagegirl thinks that a leader will emerge from them and lead them to peace, but this is unrealistic as they have been trained since birth to hate Jews.

Huckleburry said:
While Israel may not be a thousand years old the conflict between Jews and Muslims certainly is. The evidence is in the link I posted earlier. When you are a peaceful Jew living in the middle of a war zone you also can not help but be targeted. Both sides have groups that are enemies to peace and it the unwillingness of BOTH sides to admit this that is the biggest impediment to peace. I am not arguing that Israel is totally at fault. I am not arguing that Palestine is totally at fault. I am arguing that both sides have minorities that are at fault. Both sides have minorities that have committed atrocities in the name of some greater good. I believe peace is possible, but the first step toward peace must be recognition by both sides that there are factions within each society that are opposed to peace.

You're pretty smart huck, but you have certain wrongly translated bits in your meme filter. The factions on both sides are not opposed to peace, they're opposed to each other. Blaming boths sides for not being peaceful is not a solution; it's just ignoring the conflict. Typical lib brainless solution.

Doc Holiday said:
You are correct as there is a group of Jewish settlers that have been agitating about keeping the settlements. However, you are incorrect in stating that it is a minority on BOTH sides. Amongst the Arabs, it is a majority that wish to destroy Israel, because that is what they have been taught by Arafat for 30+ years. Sagegirl thinks that a leader will emerge from them and lead them to peace, but this is unrealistic as they have been trained since birth to hate Jews.

Doc you are wrong as well. There is more than a group of Jewish (settlers) surburbanites that do not want to give up one inch of the land that so many young men and women lost their lives preserving for the future of the Jewish people.

Why do you think that Sharon, et.al. are afraid of a national referendum in Israel about this little group of Israeli citizens whose homes and towns are threatened by their own leaders? If you were even close to being correct, an Israeli national referendum on this Saudi/American disengagement peace plan would certainly win, don't you think?

No, there is more to this small group of Israeli (8000+) Jews who live in their own land as their inheritance. In my humble opinion, these Jews will never be moved from their towns and homes and businesses in Gaza or the west bank portions of Israel.

THE BEST LAID PLANS OF MICE AND MEN.......

It is still a minority group, compared to the majority of Arabs that want to whack the jews.

Doc Holiday said:
It is still a minority group, compared to the majority of Arabs that want to whack the jews.

What that mass of Arabs want to do against the Jews has been tried time and time and time again in recorded history.

They have all failed.

Doc Holiday said:
Yes they have, mainly because the Arabs suck at warfare.

The Arabs do not suck at warfare. In the 1948 war against the new State of Israel, the Jordanian army was one of the world's finest, best trained and equipped armies remaining in the post WW2 era.

Israel had some small hand arms purchased from Czechoslovakia. Israel had one piper cub and a small group of militia with mostly death camp suvivors just off the boats from Europe.

Five Arab armies attacked this little sliver of land with force of might the day after Israel had been ratified as a sovereign state by the United Nations.

The local Arab population left their homes and businesses at the request of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. He told them not to be in the middle of the fight and once the Jews were destroyed they could move back into their hovels and tents.

But reality struck and Israel drove the 5 Arab armies out of their small land. I have asked some of those Jews who are still alive and fought in that 1948 war of liberation just exactly what happened. Most of them said that the Arab armies became confused and lacked the ability to coordinate with their divisions and brother armies.

Then I inquired as to why 5 armies became confused and disorientated in a ground war when the Arabs had tanks, planes with bombs, artillery and the modern trained army divisions? They had no answers.

A total of five major wars against Israel by their neighboring countries resulted in retreats by the attacking Arab armies. It took the US and Russia to stop Israel's forces from capturing large parts of Egypt, Jordan and Syria.

I'm not so sure that the Arab armies sucked at all but something caused confusion and disorientation within the ranks of the attacking Arab divisions. To this day, the large surrounding well armed armies will not directly attack Israel.

So the Arab countries have left the same people they expelled from their own lands to fight a protracted Intifada against Israel with the world's approval. It is the equivalent of living in a pit filled with venomous vipers who bite the heels of the man in that pit.

The Jewish people must die....... Or so their god Allah has told them in the Qur'an.

Last time I checked, the Arabs haven't won a war since Saladin won back in the 11th Century. The Jordianian Army in 1948 was the best trained ARAB army, but they still sucked ass and lost to the Israelis, who were putting their army together even as they were fighting off forces from five Arab countries.
I have been through the Sinai Desert were the rotting hulks of Arab tanks still sit and it shows you just how bad the Arab armies are. The only time Arab armies fight well is when they are led by or assisted by other armies, such as ours, in the case of the first Gulf War or the British, in the case of World War I.
While stationed in the Middle East I studied the Arab and Israeli militaries and concluded that Arab armies suck. Based on the evidence, it's the only conclusion that can be reached.

ajwps said:
The Arabs do not suck at warfare. In the 1948 war against the new State of Israel, the Jordanian army was one of the world's finest, best trained and equipped armies remaining in the post WW2 era.

Israel had some small hand arms purchased from Czechoslovakia. Israel had one piper cub and a small group of militia with mostly death camp suvivors just off the boats from Europe.

Five Arab armies attacked this little sliver of land with force of might the day after Israel had been ratified as a sovereign state by the United Nations.

The local Arab population left their homes and businesses at the request of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. He told them not to be in the middle of the fight and once the Jews were destroyed they could move back into their hovels and tents.

But reality struck and Israel drove the 5 Arab armies out of their small land. I have asked some of those Jews who are still alive and fought in that 1948 war of liberation just exactly what happened. Most of them said that the Arab armies became confused and lacked the ability to coordinate with their divisions and brother armies.

Then I inquired as to why 5 armies became confused and disorientated in a ground war when the Arabs had tanks, planes with bombs, artillery and the modern trained army divisions? They had no answers.

A total of five major wars against Israel by their neighboring countries resulted in retreats by the attacking Arab armies. It took the US and Russia to stop Israel's forces from capturing large parts of Egypt, Jordan and Syria.

I'm not so sure that the Arab armies sucked at all but something caused confusion and disorientation within the ranks of the attacking Arab divisions. To this day, the large surrounding well armed armies will not directly attack Israel.

So the Arab countries have left the same people they expelled from their own lands to fight a protracted Intifada against Israel with the world's approval. It is the equivalent of living in a pit filled with venomous vipers who bite the heels of the man in that pit.

The Jewish people must die....... Or so their god Allah has told them in the Qur'an.
O cmon AJ------you KNOW god protected the jews !!! Why pretend it is a mystery?

dilloduck said:
O cmon AJ------you KNOW god protected the jews !!! Why pretend it is a mystery?

Is that your educated opinion?

Let's put it this way. What are the odds of you, Dilloduck, fighting 20,000 armed bandits and your winning the battle by yourself decisively? Then muse the statistical odds of the same event ending in your winning in four more encounters with even larger number of thugs attacking you even if you now are better armed than the first time?

What are the statistical odds of the basic particles that make up your being which are now animated while the chair on which you sit being made from the exact same particles of matter which are in reality nothing more than condensed energy?

Are you a statistician?

Doc Holiday said:
Last time I checked, the Arabs haven't won a war since Saladin won back in the 11th Century. The Jordianian Army in 1948 was the best trained ARAB army, but they still sucked ass and lost to the Israelis, who were putting their army together even as they were fighting off forces from five Arab countries.
I have been through the Sinai Desert were the rotting hulks of Arab tanks still sit and it shows you just how bad the Arab armies are. The only time Arab armies fight well is when they are led by or assisted by other armies, such as ours, in the case of the first Gulf War or the British, in the case of World War I.
While stationed in the Middle East I studied the Arab and Israeli militaries and concluded that Arab armies suck. Based on the evidence, it's the only conclusion that can be reached.

I think that the Iranian or maybe Iraqi Arabs won to some degree in their 1980 - 1988 war against one another. Also it is reported that the Arab Sudanese murdered millions of black Africans recently and in doing so won their war against these unarmed men, women and children villagers.

Do these count as wars since Saladin?

ajwps said:
I think that the Iranian or maybe Iraqi Arabs won to some degree in their 1980 - 1988 war against one another. Also it is reported that the Arab Sudanese murdered millions of black Africans recently and in doing so won their war against these unarmed men, women and children villagers.

Do these count as wars since Saladin?

First of all, Iranians aren't Arabs and they get REAL offended if you call them that. Second of all, the Iranians and Iraqis fought to a draw, even though Saddam's army had more tanks, planes and artillery and should have whipped the Iranians.
Finally, how is murder considered a war? That's not a war, like you said, its murder.

Doc Holiday said:
First of all, Iranians aren't Arabs and they get REAL offended if you call them that. Second of all, the Iranians and Iraqis fought to a draw, even though Saddam's army had more tanks, planes and artillery and should have whipped the Iranians.
Finally, how is murder considered a war? That's not a war, like you said, its murder.

You'r right. The Iranians are Persians and are not Arabs but they are one of they Islamic terrorist nations. In Iraq, you will find the Persians and their Iraqi Arab brothers laying land minds and shooting Americans with the best of the Arabs from surrounding Arab nations.

The Iraq/Saddam army had been armed by the United States with modern weapons of war. But that war proved that they both were capable of heinous and dastardly methods of fighting with children in front of tanks, poisonoug gas and loosing tens of thousands in endless frontral attacks and battles.

The wars they wage against each other and the murder of the milliions of innocent Sudanies truly demonstrates the nature of the Islamic fanatacism in the world.

Even the Syrian Arabs fought against the Lebanese Arabs (both Christian and Muslim) until the Syria now has a vassal state called Lebanon. Saddam's Arab Islamics attacked Quwait's Arabs and had taken over this country until President Geroge Bush 1 destroyed the brave Iraq armies in Desert Storm.

To the Arab and Muslim, war is interchangable with the murder of innocents. All murder is sanctioned by the Qur'an and the Prophet Muhammad.

Luckily, all the Arab and Islamic world can do is sneak attack wars in which they use the weapons invented by the infidel unbelievers whom they feel are a desecration of their holy prophet and his created god.

Forum List

Back