so yeah...

Semper Fi said:
Throw a stone at him and say "This is for Semper Fi!"

Hey, that wasn't very nice, you filthy bastard! :laugh:

Man, this is going to be fun tonight! I pickup Darin at the airport at 5pm this eve and we're supposed to drop his stuff of at his motel and then head out for food/drinks/naked chicks. Maybe I should just leave him hanging at the airport? LOL

Nah, the best fun will be reality itself. Darin is staying in Downtown Newark, NJ. For those of you that don't know, they are ALWAYS ranked in the top 5 for the most stolen cars in the US. Crime is rampant there and is nothing compared to what goes on when nigh time falls. The area he is staying at is made up of black folks, hispanic and a large population of portugeuse. I only mention this because none of them in Newark like 'whitey' visiting! There are tons of hookers there for around $10, so long as you don't mind being arrested or going back home with the nasties. Needless to say, when I take him for drinks we are going southbound to Linden, Woodbridge or anywhere where we won't end up carjacked or beaten to a pulp.

Darin doesn't have plans as of yet for later friday evening but mentioned to me that he may just walk from his motel to some bars in the area. :) I'd almost love for someone to follow him around with a camcorder to preserve this event but I'm afraid that camera man would then be at risk as well!

I've been trying to talk him out of staying there and going elsewhere. Hell, sleeping on the NJ TPK would probably be safer! Bwaahahahah! Gonna get him plastered tonight and afterwards drop him at his front door and leave skid marks as I get out of dodge before I get eaten alive! LOL

Seriously, I'll bring him around a bit to get a feel for the area and maybe try to reason with him. Newark really isn't a nice place. In fact, I wouldn't think twice about walking in NYC at 3am (which I've done plenty of while drunk), but there isn't enough to pay me to do the same in Newark.

So if Darin starts getting mugged, do you guys just want me to take pictures for the board or assist him? :)

jimnyc said:

Man, this is going to be fun tonight! I pickup Darin at the airport at 5pm this eve and we're supposed to drop his stuff of at his motel and then head out for food/drinks/naked chicks. Maybe I should just leave him hanging at the airport? LOL

Nah, the best fun will be reality itself. Darin is staying in Downtown Newark, NJ. For those of you that don't know, they are ALWAYS ranked in the top 5 for the most stolen cars in the US. Crime is rampant there and is nothing compared to what goes on when nigh time falls. The area he is staying at is made up of black folks, hispanic and a large population of portugeuse. I only mention this because none of them in Newark like 'whitey' visiting! There are tons of hookers there for around $10, so long as you don't mind being arrested or going back home with the nasties. Needless to say, when I take him for drinks we are going southbound to Linden, Woodbridge or anywhere where we won't end up carjacked or beaten to a pulp.

Darin doesn't have plans as of yet for later friday evening but mentioned to me that he may just walk from his motel to some bars in the area. :) I'd almost love for someone to follow him around with a camcorder to preserve this event but I'm afraid that camera man would then be at risk as well!

I've been trying to talk him out of staying there and going elsewhere. Hell, sleeping on the NJ TPK would probably be safer! Bwaahahahah! Gonna get him plastered tonight and afterwards drop him at his front door and leave skid marks as I get out of dodge before I get eaten alive! LOL

Seriously, I'll bring him around a bit to get a feel for the area and maybe try to reason with him. Newark really isn't a nice place. In fact, I wouldn't think twice about walking in NYC at 3am (which I've done plenty of while drunk), but there isn't enough to pay me to do the same in Newark.

So if Darin starts getting mugged, do you guys just want me to take pictures for the board or assist him? :)
How many mega pixels does your camera use??? J/K D
:rock: :boobies:

If he shows up wearing nothing more than a lycra t-shirt, and a trench coat, run like hell!

jimnyc said:

Take pictures, help him, then take more pictures.

Make sure he has plenty of $10.00 bills too.

Hell..I think I might even send a couple up to his room after you drop him off..it would be worth the $20.00 to hear his side of the story.

I'd kick in the first twenty if you could take pics of him passed out in bed with two of the "nastys" posing with him.

For the love of God...no matter how much he begs...DO NOT LET HIM DANCE!

4a.gif
5a.gif
1a.gif
7a.gif
6a.gif
3a.gif

:rotflmao: :D

Have fun guys! :thup:

Bad News Update!

Poor Darin. He called me a few hours ago to tell me his flight was delayed about a half an hour or so, but that they would make up 15 minutes in flight and he'll be about 20 minutes late.

He just called me a short while ago to tell me he went to have a cup of java around the bend from his gate and returned a short while later and found his flight had left on time! They apparently announced it through the intercom throughout his terminal BUT they told him these aren't broadcast in the bars, which is where he was enjoying his coffee as his flight started Eastward!

I feel very bad for him. He has to catch another flight in 4-5 hours or so. Sucks for him but at least he isn't losing money. I feel bad that we may not get to meet after all...

But I'd be lying if I wasn't smirking a little bit at least. :laugh:

jimnyc said:
Bad News Update!

Poor Darin. He called me a few hours ago to tell me his flight was delayed about a half an hour or so, but that they would make up 15 minutes in flight and he'll be about 20 minutes late.

He just called me a short while ago to tell me he went to have a cup of java around the bend from his gate and returned a short while later and found his flight had left on time! They apparently announced it through the intercom throughout his terminal BUT they told him these aren't broadcast in the bars, which is where he was enjoying his coffee as his flight started Eastward!

I feel very bad for him. He has to catch another flight in 4-5 hours or so. Sucks for him but at least he isn't losing money. I feel bad that we may not get to meet after all...

But I'd be lying if I wasn't smirking a little bit at least. :laugh:

He's already been laughed at by at least two other people. :)

I hate Airports...I'm paying almost a buck a minute and not even getting 'cuddling' :(

:-/

Jim - Lets try for sunday?????

Sat night I'll likely be in/near philly...but will head back to MugTheFatGuy Town (newark) that evening.

- darin

dmp said:
I hate Airports...I'm paying almost a buck a minute and not even getting 'cuddling' :(

Sat night I'll likely be in/near philly...but will head back to MugTheFatGuy Town (newark) that evening.

- darin

Poor Darin..
hug.gif

dmp said:

- darin

Think of it this way. The virus you can get from the airport computer is easily treatable.

Those .....ahem...women in New Jersey....there is no telling.

Hang in there bro...once you get there, have an incredible time, and get back, then we can all laugh about Darin's Excellent Adventure!

:beer:

Forum List

Back