So with Brown winning...

Because the fucking democrats haven't let him take his seat.

Should this not be in in the lame zone? Just sayin'.... I know it's hard to distinguish between 'pollitics' and 'stupidity' but I had hoped you were at least of average intellect. Apparently not. Go figure.

I just wanted to be the first to parody the right in their why hasn't Obama fixed everything yet mode.

I actually saw a post from someone at the Boston Globe that at a board meeting, jobs and spending for the year would be decided after the election. I really think Brown's election here is a positive sign for many, so let's hope the job market opens back up.

I just wanted to be the first to parody the right in their why hasn't Obama fixed everything yet mode.

In the 'politics' subforum? Really? Ok. I know understand why this country is so fucked up. Democrats are not smart enough to file shit, so how the hell would we expect them to write a decent bill or run a country.

In the 'politics' subforum? Really? Ok. I know understand why this country is so fucked up. Democrats are not smart enough to file shit, so how the hell would we expect them to write a decent bill or run a country.

Bring Back Bush!

Bring Back Bush!

If he could run again and we ran him against Obama that people NOW know? He probably COULD win. The press failed this country miserably last year during the Primaries and the General election. People had NO IDEA who they were voting for. WHY? Because the press failed to even try to inform them.

Bring Back Bush!

If he could run again and we ran him against Obama that people NOW know? He probably COULD win. The press failed this country miserably last year during the Primaries and the General election. People had NO IDEA who they were voting for. WHY? Because the press failed to even try to inform them.

Fox as well?

I knew there were people dumb enough to vote for Bush a 3rd time.

Bring Back Bush!

It is better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than post shit and confirm it.

Bring Back Bush!

It is better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than post shit and confirm it.

LOL, you might want to add that to Retired Sgt's post as well :)

Or would that be to anti-partisan for you?

Why isn't the recession over?

With the Dem Supermajority they had the perfect patsies, so NOW who are the EEJITS going to blame....

If they think Insurance and the Drug Companies don't have the goods on a few repubics then they are crazy as well as stupid.....

and the best they could find was a silly shit that doesn't have sense enough to keep his pants on in public.... NOW is when all the other little "interesting" things crawl out from under the rocks, LOL...

In politics, as other things, one shoild beware the Pyrrhic victory...

Bring Back Bush!

LOL, you might want to add that to Retired Sgt's post as well :)

Or would that be to anti-partisan for you?

Dumb ASS, Bush won in 2004 because of Kerry. With people now knowing just how LIBERAL and ignorant Obama is Bush would probably win again. Not cause people love him but because they know what to expect from him. McCain was the smart choice in 2008. Personally I would have voted for Hilary if she had gotten the Nomination. McCain is left of center.

Forum List

Back