So will the egyptians be demanding Bill Maher's arrest as well?

Bill would just tell them to fuck off .:eusa_eh:

Yeah cause he's so tough when in the safety of a studio.:lol: You choose candidates like you pick football teams...Kansas City Chiefs
Record: 0-2 -0 :razz:

Obama is president , your guy is the candidate .

No he is not a tough guy , But he would tell them to fuck off.

Holy shit we agree on something, the Chiefs suck , I can not believe you went

there.:eusa_hand: lmao

Last edited:
You dipshit... :rolleyes:

How am I incorrect?

For suggesting that the middle east riots are actually over the video, i presume:)

So what was it? The fact that it was 9/11 like you've said before? Why not in 2011, why not in 2010, why not in 2009, why not in 2008, why not in 2007, why not in 2006, why not in 2005, why not in 2004, why not in 2003, why not in 2002?

Why not every year? Why not on every occasion?

Why hide the reason? Radical Muslims have no fucking problem saying why they do shit, or taking responsibility for terrorist acts. Why all the deceit? Why would they have any reason to lie? Why about this and not other events?

Fact of the matter is, it was a catalyst.

How am I incorrect?

For suggesting that the middle east riots are actually over the video, i presume:)

So what was it? The fact that it was 9/11 like you've said before? Why not in 2011, why not in 2010, why not in 2009, why not in 2008, why not in 2007, why not in 2006, why not in 2005, why not in 2004, why not in 2003, why not in 2002?

Why hide the reason? Radical Muslims have no fucking problem saying why they do shit, or taking responsibility for terrorist acts. Why all the deceit? Why would they have any reason to lie? Why about this and not other events?

Nope, reality says otherwise. If it were, who gives a fyin fluck? What's your point? It's okay all of a sudden? Nope.

Nope, reality says otherwise. If it were, who gives a fyin fluck? What's your point? It's okay all of a sudden? Nope.

Whoever said it was okay? Show me. Come on now.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Forum List

Back