So will the egyptians be demanding Bill Maher's arrest as well?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I mean he did make an anti muslim movie. I didnt really see them rioting over that or demanding him be arrested.

Of course, maybe this unknown youtube video was more popular than Bill Maher's movie.

I mean he did make an anti muslim movie. I didnt really see them rioting over that or demanding him be arrested.

Of course, maybe this unknown youtube video was more popular than Bill Maher's movie.

No... this regime just didnt serve him up as a scapegoat.

We all know the video had ZERO to do with any of the mess over there.

This is Barack Hussein Obama's... he owns this one!

This tells me that you have never seen Religulous.

220px-Religulous_poster.jpg

This tells me that you have never seen Religulous.

220px-Religulous_poster.jpg

So he doesnt criticize and mock Muslims along with other religions in the movie?

Which anti-muslim movie was that?

This guy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htt40ANLwls]Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death (1989) HD trailer - YouTube[/ame]

hahahahaha

So did he praise Islam in the movie? cause he definitely did a section on Islam. Which was it? Did he argue for it or did he mock and criticize it. Cause i highly doubt he was neutral.

So did he praise Islam in the movie? cause he definitely did a section on Islam. Which was it? Did he argue for it or did he mock and criticize it. Cause i highly doubt he was neutral.

He mocked and criticized it obviously. He does so ALL THE FUCKING TIME on his show as well.

He's also fully aware and understanding that there are a lot of violent psychopaths in the religion.

Try to spin this, retards.

Last edited by a moderator:
So he criticizes and mocks Islam. and im sure it was far more popular than the youtube video, but the unknown video is used for justification for riots and this one is nothing. Doesnt make much sense does it?

Let me add this too... I pretty much agree with him. "religion" sucks!​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slei9WmopAc]Islam is Peace Believe it or die - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
So he criticizes and mocks Islam. and im sure it was far more popular than the youtube video, but the unknown video is used for justification for riots and this one is nothing. Doesnt make much sense does it?

It's gone about in an entirely different way. Different intensity, different message, different execution.

Forum List

Back