So Why Would Murdock of FOX go Speak With Barr Just Prior to Smith Resigning?

The meeting between Murdock and Barr had been scheduled for weeks before 'Shep' slithered away.
He'll pop up on CNN or MSNBC soon.
Maybe replace'Donlemon' .........the dumbest gay in the CNN village. And that's saying something.

Which is why the two Progressive brothers now running FOX News swung the boot.
Over Shep's truthiness?

Slapped by sarcasm, weren't ya.

Essentially, his ratings nosedived because of his un-"truthiness", and he dared to attack those who actually bring home the bacon.
So, billy, are you saying you believe Hannity, Ingraham, Pirro and Carlson, not to mention those 3 grinning idiots on the sofa, but Shep-the-fact-checker is a liar? I have no idea about his ratings, but evidently he is the one wanting out of the contract. Personally, I think he is wise to get outta Dodge.

The meeting between Murdock and Barr had been scheduled for weeks before 'Shep' slithered away.
He'll pop up on CNN or MSNBC soon.
Maybe replace'Donlemon' .........the dumbest gay in the CNN village. And that's saying something.
I doubt it, not for at least a year.

This is interesting.

Murdock was checking something out to make a decision, but Murdock has all the news outlets at his fingertips, so he didnt go to ask Barr about polls or news coverage.

Report: Barr, Murdoch Meet Privately as Trump Sours on Fox News

My guess is that he wanted to know if anything was going to happen to the Democrats over the Russia Dossier fiasco or was it just counter-hype. Barr likely told him that he and Durham were dead serious about enforcing the law in this case and no one is going to skate away because of Crony Network connections.

Murdock then did a little thinking and saw Trump on the rise in the future and told his sons that. His sons probably told the heads of their news division that hence forth attacking the President would not be tolerated as this will shut off their news sources in the goobermint if the Dims get rolled, which looks likely from here.

Shep could NOT stand that direction for his division and so he resigned.

Any body else care to speculate on what Murdock discussed with Barr?

It could be something different that include a sting that Smith is involved in... I know you disliked him but I liked him but he had that creepy guy vibe...

It could be something different that include a sting that Smith is involved in... I know you disliked him but I liked him but he had that creepy guy vibe...

I disliked Smiths strident anti-Trumpism, as everything trump did was wrong and he really bought into that mentality. I got sick of hearing it.

But I think the man did have genuine compassion and was an otherwise honest journalist....as far as that goes.

So, billy, are you saying you believe Hannity, Ingraham, Pirro and Carlson, not to mention those 3 grinning idiots on the sofa, but Shep-the-fact-checker is a liar? I have no idea about his ratings, but evidently he is the one wanting out of the contract. Personally, I think he is wise to get outta Dodge.
Hannity, Ingraham, Pirro, and Carlson have been a lot more accurate than the grinning babbons on CNN, MSNBC and the other hate-stations that reported the Russian Collusion Hoax as true for over 2 years, along with every other Democrat Party talking point.

As for Shep, he was more likely to Emote than Report.

I wish him luck.

Which is why the two Progressive brothers now running FOX News swung the boot.
Over Shep's truthiness?

Slapped by sarcasm, weren't ya.

Essentially, his ratings nosedived because of his un-"truthiness", and he dared to attack those who actually bring home the bacon.

He wanted out because he'd been catching hell for his nonsense. The only "checked-facts" he reported were those that had been "checked" by the forces behind the move to oust Trump.

Facts are that which can be confirmed without bias.

I believe what follows logic and common sense when presented "facts", based upon the current and past behavior of the subject or source of the alleged facts.

If the subject or source has a history of being filled with shit, without further evidence I have no reason to believe there have been any significant changes.

I have been studying the situation for some time, as you know.

If the subject or source has a history of being filled with shit, without further evidence I have no reason to believe there have been any significant changes.
And yet you believe Trump's 'facts' without further evidence, and he has a history of being filled with shit. Ex:The asshole in Turkey calls up the asshole in DC and manipulates him into betraying an ally so the Turk can commit genocide on said ally, release enemies of America, and gain land. BTW, this is also a gift to the asshole in the Kremlin. These are the facts. Now for the excuses. The DC version of assholes will claim it wasn't his fault, that he's a victim of previous decisions. He will use several of his zillion excuses to prove the whole brouhaha is part of a plot to 'get' him. Yet HE is the one played by Erdofan, Putin, KJ Un, and any other dictator. And HE is the one who has squandered all faith and trust in America, both internally and externally with his pathetic attempts to make everyone else, from FBI, CIA, NSA, MI6, Interpol to the merest critic as demons out to 'get' him, even as he distorts the Constitution out of all checks and balances.

I always wanted him out of office, but that only. He could go back to screwing over his business associates or a gullible public or anyone dumb enough to be his contractor and it is OK with me. I never wanted him jailed or impoverished or even shunned. But this betrayal of the Kurds is my Game Changer. I hope he gets everything he deserves. This is not comfortable for me to be so vindictive when I remember the words of T Jefferson who said, "I tremble when I reflect that God is just." So do I tremble, and being imperfect myself usually deters me from judgement on lots of things, but not about HIM or the horse he rode in on..not anymore.

Forum List

Back