So Why Would Murdock of FOX go Speak With Barr Just Prior to Smith Resigning?

but Barr is our Attorney General, the highest law enforcement official in the Nation....

out of all law enforcement, he should be squeaky clean, or at least give the appearance of such...?

Care4all

Pure speculation on what went on at Murdock-Barr meeting... Probably talking about grandkids and Golf...

My god the double standards that are applied by the Progressives are unlimited... Just for kicks and giggles lets do this...

but Barr Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch is our Attorney Generals, the highest law enforcement officials in the Nation....

out of all law enforcement, they should be squeaky clean, or at least give the appearance of such...?

Do I need to list a few of the questionable misdeeds by the former AG's, Mmm?
Precisely my point!!! :D

Y'all are 2 faced.... :thup:

The wailing and screaming about the Democratic AGs is still ringing in my ears from your outrage.....

Now, silence, or applauding Barr for it!!

Forked tongues.

"Fair and balanced" does not mean proffering lies and innuendo.
Did you ever watch him? I never thought your mind is THAT closed, billy. But evidently even if you watched, I suspect you never listened.

I have the news on behind me all day every day. I don't watch much but do listen. I switch around but CNN and MSNBC are actually headache inducing so they get only short bursts. Shep generally won that time slot, being a bit less annoying.

You stand corrected
I do not! So she dated a guy, and that makes her a "Ho"? Not him, just her. Do people still say "Chauvinist Pig" at this sort of condemn her, nudge him with elbow in ribs as macho? If so....you Chauvinist Pig!

They are going to give Fox News the exclusive when they raid Obama's house and arrest him at 3 AM .
Vindictive little weasel, ain't you? Projecting Trump's fate onto Obama, that is!

Obama may have done some dumb things, but he wasn't a Godfather that demanded a ring-kiss from his disposable underlings to the tossed under a bus after their usefulness is spent.

I only hope he resists arrest like all thugs do when the po-po shows up.

There is a game going on with Trump, Murdoch and Fox News that is way beyond your pay grade and mine too for that matter.

Donald Trump talks to Rupert Murdoch every week to discuss strategy

Trump is not what you think he is. I don't even pretend to know all about him, but he is the most anti-gun president in the history of the United States; he has no respect for private property Rights; he is a globalist in that he thinks corporations are stronger than the individual; he knows that a LOT of his immigration agenda is going to be shot down in the United States Supreme Court. So, if you presume to think you know him, you are only deluding yourself.
You haters are hysterical.

How did you get so well informed? Tarot Cards? Ouija Board?

Or did you listen to some Tin Hat and drool on yourself as he\she\it layed out this "Top Secret" information?

Haters? What moronic, Pavlovian style conditioning you've been subjected to! You suffer from Trump Worship Syndrome (TWS) and have nothing to offer in this discussion, so you attack from an emotional level instead of having some kind of civil discourse.

Let's get the dumbassery out of the way. I supported Ted Cruz in the primary election and had to vote for Trump as the lesser of two evils in the run-off against Hitlery. Unlike you, I knew going in that Trump was a closet Democrat. Despite what he says about being a nationalist, his every action should embarrass nationalists, but they follow that POS around as if he hung the moon - even reversing themselves on many stances that served as the bread and butter for constitutionalists and conservatives in years past.

Insofar as "listening" to anyone, I know for a fact that Shawn Vanity, Hush Bimbo, etc. are all paid shills. Fox, being owned by Rupert Murdoch, is nothing more than a medium for dumb asses to think the right has a voice in the media. Murdoch, having served on the Board of Directors for the Council on Foreign Relations (and may still be on the Board) would gain nothing by allowing Fox to be sympathetic to constitutional values that those with TWS claim to believe in. The CFR has always been the arch nemesis of the conservatives until Trump. Y'all thought that "TDS" deal was cute until someone comes along and shows you that issue after issue, Trump has been turning all of you left of center.

The banks should have failed. Now, we are sitting atop a huge bubble that when it pops is going to be catastrophic.
Had they just let them fail it would have definitely hurt, but putting it off further down the road is going to make it significantly worse.
No, I think we dodged a bullet in 2008, since the abuse of mortgage backed securities was unknown at the time and magnified the impact of the housing bubble bust, which was then again magnified exponentially by the use of credit default swaps x20.

No one will touch an MBS now, and banks are more careful about issuing CDS's.

The underlying problem of fraud, such as in our equities rating agencies, as distorted by Too Big To Fail Banks is the real rot we need to burn out.

Last edited:
The banks should have failed. Now, we are sitting atop a huge bubble that when it pops is going to be catastrophic.
Had they just let them fail it would have definitely hurt, but putting it off further down the road is going to make it significantly worse.
No, I think we dodged a bullet in 2008, since the abuse of mortgage backed securities was unknown at the time and magnified the impact of the housing bubble bust, which was then again magnified exponentially by the use of credit default swaps x20.

No one will touch an MBS now, and banks are more careful about issuing CDS's.

The underlying problem of fraud in our equities rating agencies as distorted by Too Big To Fail Banks is the real rot we need to burn out.
Excellent! Well said and spot on.

They are going to give Fox News the exclusive when they raid Obama's house and arrest him at 3 AM .
Vindictive little weasel, ain't you? Projecting Trump's fate onto Obama, that is!

Obama may have done some dumb things, but he wasn't a Godfather that demanded a ring-kiss from his disposable underlings to the tossed under a bus after their usefulness is spent.

I know. Shep has a real bad case of truthiness that the Trump admin AND his rabid admirers cannot allow. Facts are the enemy, and I'm sure Trump's po-po will consider the 'thug' Shep's arrest as 'resisted'. I wonder if they will be offered viewings of old clips of Nazi roundups as training films.

I know. Shep has a real bad case of truthiness

:auiqs.jpg:

Which is why the two Progressive brothers now running FOX News swung the boot.

I know. Shep has a real bad case of truthiness

:auiqs.jpg:

Which is why the two Progressive brothers now running FOX News swung the boot.
Wokesters dont seem to realize that truthiness is not the same thing as objective TRUTH.

I do not! So she dated a guy, and that makes her a "Ho"? Not him, just her. Do people still say "Chauvinist Pig" at this sort of condemn her, nudge him with elbow in ribs as macho? If so....you Chauvinist Pig!
Did I say he was not HO?

No. I didn't.

You stand corrected again.

I know. Shep has a real bad case of truthiness that the Trump admin AND his rabid admirers cannot allow. Facts are the enemy, and I'm sure Trump's po-po will consider the 'thug' Shep's arrest as 'resisted'. I wonder if they will be offered viewings of old clips of Nazi roundups as training films.

Not Shep's arrest. Obama's arrest.

Please keep up.

Obummer actively spied on news reporters he didn't like. That asshole was a third world tin pot dictator in everything but name.

I dont think that is a fair assessment.

I mean, yes, Obama was a heavy handed President, 'strong' they call that when they like you.

But he really did save our ass with QE, and at the time I was really pissed about it, but I finally realized that he was doing like I was thinking needing done to recapitalize the banks while they held a bunch of derivatives they couldnt sell because they were technically of no value.

I'll give Obama credit when it is due. He did not think of the policy himself, I'm sure, but he recognized it as a good direction to go. With all due respect to our VP Pence, Pence would have let the financial industry and our entire national economy crash, and I *like* Pence.

I hear ya, but here is my take on banks.

As long they know they will be bailed out if they crash, they will keep taking those risks. If we let them crash, they would learn the lesson. Those who do not recover, will fold and their business would be picked up by healthy banks that did not take those risks. That is how capitalism works. Enough of bailing out those who are incompetent.

Shep Smith is a left wing democrat hack. Enough of that already on every other mainstream news source.
He really tried to Portray himself as a moderate Republican. I quit watching him when I saw through the Façade, I think he quit because his ratings sucked, he'll be on MSM after a vacation! Where else is he going to go OAN? :boo_hoo14:

Forum List

Back