So why should a DEAD North Carolina person's vote count as much as my vote??

It's too bad the brain dead are still allowed to vote. If they weren't, there would be no republican party.
"The brain dead are voters too, my friend."

it just doesn't seem fair is it? A dead person voting?

RALEIGH A Raleigh-based group devoted to reducing the potential for voter fraud presented the N.C. Board of Elections on Friday with a list of nearly 30,000 names of dead people statewide who are still registered to vote.
Group says it found 30,000 dead North Carolinians registered to vote | CharlotteObserver.com

How many of them voted while dead last November?

There's already one idiotic thread on this, you of all people don't need to remind us how stupid you are.

It doesn’t, no one ever said it did.

I guess you never heard or read or probably don't believe that situations like this can occur.....

Attorney General Eric Holder impersonated as legal voter in D.C.

"A hidden camera video has been released that purports to show a man at a Northwest D.C. polling place one week ago appearing to attempt to vote in the D.C. Democratic primary as Eric Holder.

"H-O-L-T-E-R? Or D-E-R?" the poll worker asks. "H-O-L-D-E-R," the individual corrects the poll worker, who then appears ready to check off the name of D.C. resident and U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder from the voter rolls and asks the man to sign his name.
"I actually forgot my ID," the individual tells the poll worker, saying he left it in his car.
"You don't need it, it's alright," the poll worker replies. "As long as you're in here, you're on our list and that's who you say you are, you're ok," says the poll worker, who was captured on hidden video.

Caught on camera: Man attempts to vote as Eric Holder - WTOP.com

Is there a clinical difference?

The OP isn't quite capable of understanding that being registered to vote isn't the same as casting a vote.

Lots of dead people have driver's licenses too.

RALEIGH A Raleigh-based group devoted to reducing the potential for voter fraud presented the N.C. Board of Elections on Friday with a list of nearly 30,000 names of dead people statewide who are still registered to vote.
Group says it found 30,000 dead North Carolinians registered to vote | CharlotteObserver.com

So why hasn't your stupid state purged voter rolls of dead people? Are they lazy? Are they stupid? Or are they Republicans who like to use absentee ballots?

If the experience of Florida is any guide, it's probably because the Democrat Party sued the state to stop it.

no democrat is against purging the dead off of voter rolls

That is exactly what they are against. Dead people always vote Democrat. Purging them would disenfranchise one of the principle Democrat constituencies.

it's a lot of hype, BUT they still should be removed from the voter rolls when they die....but if republicans do that, then there would be no excuse for the gvt photo id laws that prevent legal citizens without id from voting...

Why should anyone who lacks the competence to get a government issued ID be allowed to vote?

I guess you never heard or read or probably don't believe that situations like this can occur.....

"A hidden camera video has been released that purports to show a man at a Northwest D.C. polling place one week ago appearing to attempt to vote in the D.C. Democratic primary as Eric Holder.

"H-O-L-T-E-R? Or D-E-R?" the poll worker asks. "H-O-L-D-E-R," the individual corrects the poll worker, who then appears ready to check off the name of D.C. resident and U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder from the voter rolls and asks the man to sign his name.
"I actually forgot my ID," the individual tells the poll worker, saying he left it in his car.
"You don't need it, it's alright," the poll worker replies. "As long as you're in here, you're on our list and that's who you say you are, you're ok," says the poll worker, who was captured on hidden video.

So you were unable to show a single instance of one in-person vote by dead people? Not a single one? What a loser.

Last edited:
Just a thought here, has anyone noticed the difference between being registered to vote and actually voting?

NC - Election Results

I would suggest people read that, just because people register to vote is not an indication that they will vote and its the states job to remove deceased individuals from voter roles. This issue is a non-issue.

How was a dead person able to vote?

Unless, oh, I get, another pathetic attempt by the right to justify why they are undermining democracy in this country.

Well, it's too late. Republican leadership in both Ohio and Pennsylvania already said it's about race (Ohio) and "fixing" the election (Pennsylvania).

Republicans have said there will be a race war if Obama is re-elected. Well, if he isn't and it's because of Republicans undermining democracy and attacking minorities right to vote, then it becomes much more likely.

it's a lot of hype, BUT they still should be removed from the voter rolls when they die....but if republicans do that, then there would be no excuse for the gvt photo id laws that prevent legal citizens without id from voting...

Why should anyone who lacks the competence to get a government issued ID be allowed to vote?

Because people like you are allowed to vote.

Just a thought here, has anyone noticed the difference between being registered to vote and actually voting?

NC - Election Results

I would suggest people read that, just because people register to vote is not an indication that they will vote and its the states job to remove deceased individuals from voter roles. This issue is a non-issue.

Exactly, it is a non-issue.

Or the actual issue is republicans refusing to accept the fact that they lost an election because the voters rejected the GOP candidate, or the party platform, or both; not as a result of the myth of voter ‘fraud.’

Exactly, it is a non-issue.

Or the actual issue is republicans refusing to accept the fact that they lost an election because the voters rejected the GOP candidate, or the party platform, or both; not as a result of the myth of voter ‘fraud.’

If that's the case, then requiring voters to have valid ID shouldn't be a problem for Democrats.

Because a dead person isn't as stupid as you are?

So you were unable to show a single instance of one in-person vote by dead people? Not a single one? What a loser.

Was the person who impersonated Holder able to vote as HOLDER? YES!
Was the person who impersonated Holder able to vote as himself? YES!

How many votes for Obama would that have been? Two votes per ONE person!

But here let's make it even simpler.
A person using the DEAD person's registration VOTES for Obama.
The same person that using the dead person's registration VOTES for Obama.

How many times did the dead person's vote get counted one time per each time presented.
NOTHING wrong according to D.C. at least maybe N.Carolina could vote as many times as people present themselves as a dead person!

Isn't it ironic how people who call themselves Democrats have such contempt for democracy?

Apparently, they realize that the people will not buy the horseshit they're selling, so they have to force it on them..."for their own good", of course.

Forum List

Back