So why is it ok for a Fat Bitch to say this but not a Big Guy????

Dont turn down a big guy until you had a Big Guy and I guarantee you will look back

Big men cant get no love?
How do you feel about loving big women?

i like a woman who is a little overweight but not anyone QUEENSIZE
Maybe most women are ok with a man who is a little overweight but not anyone KINGSIZE.

but why is big women considered sexy and big men considered nasty

You might want to re-evaluate your personal hygiene routine.

Just sayin'.

im not sure i know what you mean

Maybe most women are ok with a man who is a little overweight but not anyone KINGSIZE.

Just sayin'.

And that's why you have a problem. If you aren't appealing to women physically, then re-evaluate how you take care of yourself, including groomin.

It also wouldn't hurt for you to treat women with respect, but that's a topic for a different thread.

Just sayin'.

And that's why you have a problem. If you aren't appealing to women physically, then re-evaluate how you take care of yourself, including groomin.

It also wouldn't hurt for you to treat women with respect, but that's a topic for a different thread.

Just sayin'.

i only disrespect women who are delusional

not normal women

Dont turn down a big guy until you had a Big Guy and I guarantee you will look back

Because she usually needs tweezers to find it, the fatter one is the further back into the body it sinks into !! Baahahahh :abgg2q.jpg::dance:

How can you find it with something this huge?

tenor.gif

Obesity is an indicator of poor health, and bad habits. It is unattractive whether one is male or female.

They aren't. They just have a reputation for being easy. When one is a fat slob, and is looking to get laid, or find a mate... Playing hard to get, isn't an option...

Obesity is an indicator of poor health, and bad habits. It is unattractive whether one is male or female.

i heard this phrase before in regards to big women

"you are never too big to be sexy"

lol

i heard this phrase before in regards to big women

"you are never too big to be sexy"

lol
No doubt offered up by obese women, who express a willingness to fuck, as compensation for their lack of health and beauty. Their self inflicted condition turns them into little more than sluts... A desperate bid to earn a mans attentions...

Forum List

Back