So why is it ok for a Fat Bitch to say this but not a Big Guy????

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Dont turn down a big guy until you had a Big Guy and I guarantee you will look back

Big men cant get no love?

Dont turn down a big guy until you had a Big Guy and I guarantee you will look back

How do you feel about loving big women?

i like a woman who is a little overweight but not anyone QUEENSIZE
Well buddy you remind me of a neighbor I once had. The guy knew how to make money or he would not have been a neighbor but he knew how to do little else. I sat once and watched him try to change a tire. It was highly entertaining for a while and most comical but when he was ready to throw the tire iron through the window I figured I had better help. If I am to believe your previous posts you are a very large guy 6'8. Big guys get no love? Wrong! From your posts you come off as mean and scary. You are always complaining and then tell us how it is not your fault. The key to landing a women is simple. You figure out what they want and give it to them. Cindy Lauper was not lying when she wrote the song girls just want t have fun. Show me a bored chick and I can show you some one easily gotten in my bed. Find a bored chick and cure her boredom. Also chicks want to feel safe. This is where you could use your size to your advantage. If you come off as a sweat heart willing to protect them your size is an advantage. If you come off as an ass hole who will use their size to bully then it is a detriment. As far as rules for what you can say and can not say be proud of your size but do not be an ass hole. That all being said fuck internet dating get a feel for people in person it works better.

You want a big man?

im speaking for the big man
LBJ referred to his as Jumbo.

who the fuck is lbj
The original inventor of the Ass Crack Peach Pie ritual, who by the way always recommended the slathering of the delicious pie into the very deep crevasse of a really really big fat ass. You guys are two peas in a pod in that respect.

lately i been eating strawberry lemonade cake off some latina ass

You want a big man?

who the fuck is lbj
The original inventor of the Ass Crack Peach Pie ritual, who by the way always recommended the slathering of the delicious pie into the very deep crevasse of a really really big fat ass. You guys are two peas in a pod in that respect.

So that’s how you say “boil” in Espanol. Gracias!

And tell her to have that thing looked at.

who the fuck is lbj

So that’s how you say “boil” in Espanol. Gracias!

And tell her to have that thing looked at.

no all strawberries and lemon on fluffy cheeks

How do you feel about loving big women?

i like a woman who is a little overweight but not anyone QUEENSIZE
Maybe most women are ok with a man who is a little overweight but not anyone KINGSIZE.

but why is big women considered sexy and big men considered nasty

You might want to re-evaluate your personal hygiene routine.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back