So why is Cody Parkey not fired yet??????????

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I seen a kicker get fired in 1991 after missing a FG vs washington the next day. But this faggot gets to keep his job after costing his team a chance to advance

I seen a kicker get fired in 1991 after missing a FG vs washington the next day. But this faggot gets to keep his job after costing his team a chance to advance

Supposedly it was blocked/tipped? Should he be fired because he kicked it too low? Or the line wont block for him?

Yes for kicking too low

Hit the goal post or miss completely

A miss is a miss

His FG and extra point accuracy sucks
There are better kickers out there

I heard his record aint that great & with a name like Cody (which is a pretty gay sounding name) then who wants to hire Cody for serious shit?

I feel sorry for the kid
But if I am the Bears.....I bring another kicker to camp

Kicking is a cut throat business
You live or die on what you make and what you miss

I heard his record aint that great & with a name like Cody (which is a pretty gay sounding name) then who wants to hire Cody for serious shit?

yeah that is truly a feminine name

Supposedly it was blocked/tipped? Should he be fired because he kicked it too low? Or the line wont block for him?

Yes for kicking too low

OK, kickers are dime a dozen. I would not care. Fire him.

50 year old Janakowski blew out a tire and missed a kick and SEA lost by 2. Should he go too? Hint, Yes is the correct answer. Edit: rumored to be on heroin as a Raider, still kicking.

Are we supposed to answer "because he is apperantly "white" ? My bad. Head Coaches, QB, WR and kicker get unlimited chances if white.

Are we supposed to answer "because he is apperantly "white" ? My bad. Head Coaches, QB, WR and kicker get unlimited chances if white.

I bet if that was the black man..............LOL

His miss wouldn't have mattered if the doofus who fumbled simply walked over to the ball, picked it up and stolled into the end zone. Was laying at refs feet and you could see him waiting for someone to come get it. Fire all those guys

I take it nobody here saw that play late in the game......Ruled incomplete because nobody picked it up

His miss wouldn't have mattered if the doofus who fumbled simply walked over to the ball, picked it up and stolled into the end zone. Was laying at refs feet and you could see him waiting for someone to come get it. Fire all those guys

you can't really blame anyone for that. The ref ruled it incomplete on the field. Had he not, someone would have picked it up. It was the ref's fault

you can't really blame anyone for that. The ref ruled it incomplete on the field. Had he not, someone would have picked it up. It was the ref's fault
According to guys in booth it was only ruled incomplete because nobody re-established control

According to guys in booth it was only ruled incomplete because nobody re-established control

Yes, but the reason why no one attempted to pick up the ball was because the ref right in front of the play called it incomplete right away

Yes, but the reason why no one attempted to pick up the ball was because the ref right in front of the play called it incomplete right away

It’s because the NFL no longer knows what a freaking completed pass looks like anymore

I have seen the same play dozens of times and they ruled that the receiver did not maintain possession to the ground.

You are correct, the ref waves incomplete

But was play whistled done

Forum List

Back