So who's watching Obama speak?

When the hell is he NOT on tv?

Some of us have lives, and work to do.

Well he's talking to the American people and answering questions from reporters.

And isn't that a bit ironic if you're saying that while on here all the time?

No tv here, bud. Sorry, I'm not in my bedroom while Mommy fixes dinner.

No tv here, bud. Sorry, I'm not in my bedroom while Mommy fixes dinner.

And neither am I doing either. But hey, nice try Allie.

Got a little touchy at the fact you're here all the time despite the fact you say you have a life? :lol:

Basement, bedroom.. Let's not get picky...

You know Dis, you've always been a little angry since you didn't get your shots in when they were burning Joan of Arc.

Perhaps you should get over that?

Basement, bedroom.. Let's not get picky...

You know Dis, you've always been a little angry since you didn't get your shots in when they were burning Joan of Arc.

Perhaps you should get over that?

It's funny what you whiny libs consider "anger". It's no wonder you think the world is out to torture you, and life's SO unfair...

He's doing a good job. It is refreshing to listen to a president again who can actually answer questions in an intelligent manner who knows what he's talking about.

Really. You seem to have a lot of free time to post you little diddlies against Obama.:lol:

Well hoooey hoooey the jackass can't decide if he will let the morbid leftwing media take pictures of dead American soldiers in their coffins.. Gotta have time to spit on his finger.

It's funny what you whiny libs consider "anger". It's no wonder you think the world is out to torture you, and life's SO unfair...

Well you do always act like you got a giant stick wedged up your ass on here. All that bile in your throat could end up choking you eventually. :eusa_whistle:

Well you do always act like you got a giant stick wedged up your ass on here. All that bile in your throat could end up choking you eventually. :eusa_whistle:

do you recommend tampos? roberta?

Or, perhaps you're simply weak, and have a marshmallow spine.

now for the good part, jackass is gonna whine about the mean ole Republicans..:clap2:

Forum List

Back