so who's stupid ?

sinister59

Rookie
Mar 21, 2011
teabaggers republican , you all call the dem stupid , well no back bone ? yes , pussy's ? yes .

but a teabager cannadate wile in New Hampshire says shot heard around the world , of course everyone that finished high school was in shock .

now I know we all forget parts of high school but shouldn't a leader be one that does ?

look at the teabaggers palin said the country of Africa , she thought the VP had as much power as the president, now this woman that makes up history at will , and not the only one , George H said in front of Peral Harbor survivor , " September 7 , a day the will live in infamy " all the old guys looking at each other in shock ,

George W , now I really do like W , but not as pres, he made up word like crazy , it was great , but these are the choices you repig gave us , you have no fucking right call dem stupid , but then you never look long in the mirror

teabaggers republican , you all call the dem stupid , well no back bone ? yes , pussy's ? yes .

but a teabager cannadate wile in New Hampshire says shot heard around the world , of course everyone that finished high school was in shock .

now I know we all forget parts of high school but shouldn't a leader be one that does ?

look at the teabaggers palin said the country of Africa , she thought the VP had as much power as the president, now this woman that makes up history at will , and not the only one , George H said in front of Peral Harbor survivor , " September 7 , a day the will live in infamy " all the old guys looking at each other in shock ,

George W , now I really do like W , but not as pres, he made up word like crazy , it was great , but these are the choices you repig gave us , you have no fucking right call dem stupid , but then you never look long in the mirror

right on... keep posting...

OMG I just lost a point of IQ by reading this.

Huh????? I think it's time for bed...it must be i'm just too tired to understand this!!!!

Yep. I agree. Lots of stupidity going around. Our current President thinks that there are 57 States and his bonehead Vice-President asked a guy in a wheelchair with no legs to stand up and take a bow when he was making a speech. I believe you are correct. Lots of crazy moon bat politicians these days. Not all of them are Republicans either.

Last edited:
It's the sad state of politics and even sadder state of voters. If a candidate looks good and lies more outrageously than everyone else the voters of today will vote you in. We are Sooooo screwed.

Last edited by a moderator:

I give this post a 2 out of 10. It was mildly amusing but I didn't understand WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE TRYING TO SAY, asshole!

They boyking Obama doesn't even know how to PRONOUNCE the names of HIS MILITARY.

talk about STUPID

If you re-read it maybe 125 times, you might actually understand him.

I give this post a 2 out of 10. It was mildly amusing but I didn't understand WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE TRYING TO SAY, asshole!

Pretty sure he meant to post this and it slipped his mind. <--- er, slipped something.

that qualify you for the republican party , good for you lose more, you be the next palin

Forum List

Back